"Fallin' All In You"

A/N: Hi everyone! Drum roll please.... It's here! (finally!). I know it's taken a while and a lot of you were sending me messages about this one, so here is the second part to "Señorita!" Let me know what you guys think! 👏🌹❤️
Rating: Some mature content

*** 9 years later***

You're cruising down the road in your car on your way home from work and running some errands.

You're listening to the radio softly in the background while you appreciate the gorgeous reds and oranges of another perfect LA sunset. You perk up and turn up the radio dial when you hear the DJ mention something about the latest "hot topics."

"That's right! It is officially Friday evening. Congratulations everyone, you made it through the week, and in case you're looking to "get your freak on" this weekend, everyone is buzzing about a recent article written about the hottest nightclubs in the country."

You listen while she begins listing each of the top ten. One item on that list particularly strikes your attention.... A certain nightclub in Miami.

For the first time in quite a while, you realize it's been nine years since that escapade in Miami. Little did you know at the time, everything that happened on that mission was only the beginning of the biggest changes of your life.

Reminiscing, you let your mind wander...

***9 years earlier***

"Sunrise with you on my chest. No blinds in the place that I live. Daybreak, open your eyes 'cause this was only ever meant to be for one night. But, we're changing our minds here. I'll be yours; be mine dear."

Well, it turns out, what you told Mac a few weeks ago on his back porch was true. It wasn't over between you. You knew it wouldn't be. If it was, you wouldn't be lying in bed, tangled in the sheets, with your head resting against Mac's warm body as he slowly breathes in and out.

He was right when he said it was more than just sex; you were more than just friends with benefits. For the past few weeks, every time you would see him, all you could think about was being with him. As much as you wanted to stay away, your body physically ached for him. Your longing for him wasn't just physical — it was much deeper than that. It was a feeling that only being close to him could cure.

So, as much as you tried to fight it and to take some time finding yourself, that feeling — the one you can't quite explain — that is the reason you found yourself on Mac's doorstep last night.

Ringing the doorbell and waiting for him to open the door, you had taken a deep breath before confessing to him, "I know I said that I needed time. That's because I was worried that this would just be a rebound, and I couldn't afford to jeopardize what we have. Because what we have, as friends, is pretty freakin' great. But, I can't stand not being with you. Because being with you - as more than just friends - that's pretty freakin' amazing too. It's like I didn't know what I was missing until I had it. And now living without it is excruciating."

He had just stood there, letting it all sink in for a minute. I mean, he had told you that he would be there when you felt you were ready. Maybe he hadn't expected that so soon. To be honest, you hadn't expected it so soon. So, he lifted his head until his deep blue eyes met yours, and he asked, "What are you saying exactly?"

"Come on, Mac. I think you know."

"Maybe I want to hear you say it."

You couldn't help but crack a smile. "I'm saying that I want to try this... us. Mac, I want you."