"All to Myself"

A/N: Hey y'all! I've got a new one for ya! This one is inspired by "All to Myself" by Dan and Shay. Give the song a listen above. I hope you enjoy this one, and please be sure to give it a vote if you do!
Rating: Mature (Implies mature content)

***

"I'm jealous of the blue jeans that you're wearing and the way they're holding you so tight. I'm jealous of the moon that keeps on staring, so lock the door and turn out the night."

Mac just came home from a long mission with the Phoenix team. So, you decided to throw a little get-together to celebrate the team's latest victory.

The low fire slowly burns from the fire pit on the terrace. On one side, Bozer and Matty are engrossed in a conversation about their shared love of old movies. On the other side, Jack is currently filling you in on the various "heroic" actions that ensued during the latest mission- mostly referring to himself, of course. Riley is, unsurprisingly, teasing him through the entire discussion while you and Mac sit side-by-side calmly listening. To be honest though, you aren't all that focused on Jack's story.

Instead, you sit with your head on Mac's broad shoulder as you interlock your hand with his, lazily playing with his fingers and running your own fingers against his palm. The moon is out in full glow tonight, and it's fullness shines down onto the terrace, softly illuminating Mac's gorgeous features. You close your eyes for a brief moment to the soothing feeling of his warm body against you - a feeling you have missed for the last several days. You listen to Mac's deep voice echo through his chest as he laughs at something Jack says. As you sigh slightly, Mac tilts his head downward to meet your eyes. He gives you a small smile and a quick wink, sending a rush of butterflies through your stomach. It's amazing to you that, even after years together, Mac can still make you feel that way. You love being able to spend time with all your friends, but tonight you can't help but want Mac alone and all to yourself, and you're sure he's thinking the same exact thing.

As Riley stands up, clearly exhausted from Jack's storytelling, she heads to the kitchen to get a drink. "You wanna join me?" she asks you.

"Sure," you reply. As you stand up - reluctant to leave Mac's side- you give his hand a quick squeeze. Mac watches the way your long hair slightly bounces as you walk toward the kitchen. He notices the way your blue jeans tightly hug the delicate curves of your waist. He licks his lips slightly at the nearly tangible thought of having you alone. Feeling Mac's eyes on you, you turn your head briefly behind you and give a little wink - returning the gesture he gave you earlier. Not noticing, Jack continues to ramble on.

***

Once you finally return from the kitchen, you resume your previous position next to Mac. After a few moments, he wraps his strong arm around your shoulder and turns his face toward you ear. In a low voice he whispers, "What do you say we kick everyone out and finish this party behind closed doors?" His hot breath against your ear alone sends a shiver through your body. Needless to say, his words only enhance the feeling.

You raise your eyebrows slightly at his remark and reply softly, "That's the best plan I've heard all day." That's all he needs to hear before shifting in his seat and letting out a forced sigh.

"Well," he begins, "I don't know about anyone else, but that mission wiped me out!"

"Yeah man, I agree," replies Jack.

"Maybe it was all the exhausting storytelling that did it for you, Jack," retorts Riley.

"Haha, very funny," Jack says trying to act offended.

"Blondie's right. We should get going. Everyone needs to rest up before the next mission hits my desk Monday morning," commands Matty in her best boss voice.

You all say your goodbyes as everyone leaves and Mac locks the door behind them, and he turns to you. It's finally just the two of you.

"I want you all to myself. We don't need anyone else. Let our bodies do the talking. Let our shadows paint the wall. I want you here in my arms. We'll hide away in the dark. Slip your hand in my back pocket. Go and let your long hair fall. I want you all to myself."

"Thank goodness they're gone," Mac starts. "It's not like I don't love Jack's stories, but right now I would much rather be right here with you," he finishes while making a beeline to where you stand. He stops in front of you and stares lovingly into your eyes. He then moves his hand gently up your left arm which leaves small goosebumps from your wrist to your shoulder.

"I don't know, I rather like hearing Jack's stories," you tease. Mac raises his eyebrows at that, slightly hurt. "I'm just kidding. This - right here - is perfect." You lift your hand to caress Mac's cheek softly. You both stare lovingly into one another's eyes for a brief moment before Mac moves his arm firmly around your waist and guides you backward. He stands flush against the front of your body as your back gently hits the wall behind you. He brings his lips to yours, but he stops just when they are an inch from touching.

"Tonight, I want you all to myself," Mac whispers confidently. You run your hands down the back of his button down shirt, feeling his tight muscles underneath. Your hand roams lower until you reach his back pocket and tease him by letting your hand slip inside it.

"Then by all means, Mac, have at it," you whisper seductively.

Without another word, Mac's lips smash upon yours. You feel electricity traveling through your veins and the faint taste of alcohol on Mac's lips. His tongue lightly brushes your bottom lip as you open them slightly to allow him full access. Mac tugs at the waistline of your jeans as he pulls you toward the bedroom, still kissing you fervently.

As you reach the foot of the bed - a mess of sheets and pillows that you never bothered fixing this morning - Mac lowers you down then follows gently on top of you. His lips travel from your jawline to the side of your neck then down to your collar bone where he leaves a tiny nibble. His hands begin to roam around your waist then down your thigh. You begin to feel a familiar warmth rising within your body as you fumble with Mac's shirt, unbuttoning each button as he continues to leave sweet kisses on your warm skin.

Your hands reach lower until they find Mac's belt, and you hurriedly unbuckle it before pulling it off and throwing it to the side. You reach for the button of his jeans and hook your leg around his as you swiftly turn both of your bodies over until you are now on top of Mac. You take the opportunity to kiss down his sharp jawline all the way to the sweet spot behind his ear. He gives you a light moan, suggesting that you found the right spot.

You look up into his eyes as you maneuver your way to the end of the bed to pull off his jeans and boxers. You move your way up his body until you reach his lips again. Mac flips the two of you over once more, relinquishing to the desire to be in full control. He pulls your t-shirt over your head in one swift motion and proceeds to undress you until you are fully exposed. He stares at you in adoration before lowering himself on top of you.

The faint glow of the moon through the bedroom window is the only light filling the room, but its vague beams bounce off your figures forming two shadows against the wall.

"You're all mine now, Y/N," Mac breathes out. 

After that, no verbal response is necessary. You simply let your bodies say everything and relish in the pleasure as your two shadows become one.