"Dress"

A/N: Hello lovelies! 💕 I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. I've been hard at work on this next story! This song was a request from Gigafan The story is what came of a request from diana_S_A_m who asked me to do a third part to "Waking Up in Vegas" and "Half of My Hometown." As always, I hope you all like it! 😘😘😘
Song: "Dress" by Taylor Swift
Rating: ⚠️ Mature sexual content.... Seriously... you've been warned. 🙈 If sexual content offends you in any way, please don't read.

***

You run your hands over the rough but fragile fabric of your gown, staring in the mirror at the way it clings to your body and accentuates your figure. Smiling, your heart begins to race at the thought that, in less than thirty minutes from now, you'll be walking down the aisle.

Even more, the man at the end of the aisle will be your absolute best friend, your confidant, your lover, and the keeper of your heart and soul.

Sure, this time walking down the aisle will be a lot different than the first time you got married - and at least you'll remember it this time - even if you are in the same city.

That's right, you and Mac are getting married in Vegas..... again. And you wouldn't have it any other way.

You're pulled from your thoughts when you hear a light knock on the door, and you turn as it opens to see your mom poke her head through.

When she sees you, her face instantly lights up. Automatically, tears form in her eyes.

You smile at her. "Mom."

"Oh, honey," she tells you in astonishment, "You look absolutely beautiful."

You give her the tightest hug. "Thank you. Where's Dad?"

"Right here."

You look back to the door to see your father standing there.

He's always been a stoic man - never one to show much emotion. So, sometimes it's hard to know for sure what he's thinking.

He greets you with, "Sea cadet."

"Hi, Sad. So..." you run your hands over your dress again. "What do you two think?"

You're mom is still struck nearly speechless. You can sense just a hint of a smile in the corner of your dad's lips. "I think Angus is a very lucky man."

"I happen to think that I'm the lucky one," you protest with a smile.

"Well, you look as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside. So, are you ready?"

You squeeze your dad's hand. "More than ever."

***

"All of this silence and patience, pining in anticipation. My hands are shaking from holding back from you. All of this silence and patience, pining, and desperately waiting. My hands are shaking from holding back from all this."

Moments later, you take a deep, excited breath as the doors open to the little chapel. But, your breath hitches when you instantly lock eyes with Mac, and his face lights up, wonderment in his eyes.

You look around to see all your friends and closest loved ones - Matty, Riley, Bozer, your childhood friend Beth, and your mom all here to share this special day with you and Mac.

Tears prick your own eyes as you think about how you're walking down to your future, in the arm of your father, your dress elegantly flowing behind you with every step.