"Lovin' You Easy"

A/N: Hello Wattpad world! I hope everyone is doing well! This one is complete and utter fluff. But, hey, I'm sure we could all use some fluff in our lives! 😉💗Also, this story includes a request from noshame_niall , so I hope you like it! 💚💚💚
Song: "Lovin' You Easy" by The Zac Brown Band
Rating: Suggests some mature content

***

Ireland is the one place that you've always wanted to visit ever since you were a little girl. From the beautiful scenery, to the architecture, to the unique culture, you always knew a trip there would be nothing short of a dream.

But, in your twenty-some years of life so far, you haven't had the chance to get there... Until now. And you're realizing that it's a good thing you waited because you wouldn't have wanted to visit with anyone other than Mac or in any other circumstance.

You're here to celebrate your one-year wedding anniversary, and you were ecstatic when Mac surprised you with this trip.

"Every morning when you come downstairs, your hair's a mess but I don't care. No makeup on and shining so bright. My old sweatshirt never fit so right."

It's early morning, and the cool breeze blows through the crack in the balcony door of your hotel room. You don't even care how jet lagged you should be because you couldn't be more excited to spend this day with the man lying beside you.

When you open your eyes, you find Mac already watching you with that familiar sleepy little smile on his face.

"Were you watching me sleep?"

"Only for a minute. You're gorgeous when you sleep. God, I still can't believe you're my wife."

The chilly air blows in, and you pull the covers up to your head and bury your body into Mac's side. You place a kiss on his exposed shoulder. "Happy anniversary."

"Happy anniversary." He runs little circles over your back, sending slight shivers up your spine. "One year down."

"Ten thousand to go," you add with a smile. "Are we going to go sightseeing today?" you inquire excitedly.

"The only sight I wanna see is right here."

"I can cross finding an angel off my list. I'm thinking that it don't get no better than this."

You place a hand on the side of his face, gazing into Mac's crystal orbs, which shine bright back at you in pure adoration. Softly, you bring his warm, soft lips to yours.

He snakes a hand around your waist, pulling you flush against his body, and his hand runs under his sweatshirt that you're wearing, which is keeping you comfy and warm.

"On second thought, maybe we should just stay here," you submit, thoroughly enjoying this peaceful moment.

But, there's a light knock on the door, and you reluctantly pull apart. "Who's at the door?"

Mac remembers, "Oh, I ordered us room service last night so that it would be here when we woke up."

"You know, I think you might get more perfect every day," you praise him.

Mac goes to answer the door and thanks the man for your breakfast as you walk out to your third story balcony, breathing in the fresh air and soaking in the gorgeous sights around you as the sun slowly creeps up in the sky.

Mac follows you out with a delectable selection of traditional Irish breakfast items, and your stomach growls in anticipation.

As the morning grows older, you and Mac enjoy your breakfast on the balcony. You take a sip of tea, and it fills your body with a warm awakening.