"Señorita"

A/N: Welcome back everyone! I got a lovely request from hannahblue22 to use this song (by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello, in case you didn't know 😉). I have to say that I absolutely LOVED writing this one, and I hope you guys love reading it as well! Much love! 🧡🧡🧡
💃🏻🕺
Rating: Contains some mature content

***

"Y/N? Hello?"

"Hm, what?"

Mac's voice tears through your daze while you stare out the airplane window at the wild blue. "Are you listening to anything I've been saying?" he asks.

"Oh sorry. Of course I was," you lie.

And he knows it. "Are you okay?"

"Me? I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" You brush off Mac's concerns. But, deep down you know you're not okay. Nevertheless, your problems aren't really his concern anyway.

"Whatever it is, you can talk about it, you know. If you want to." His tone is sincere. For a second, you consider opening up to him, telling him why you're hurting so bad. But, you don't. It's not important right now.

Still, your mind wanders...

***4 hours ago***

"What the hell?!" you scream, opening your bedroom door. Your head buzzes at the sight of your long-time boyfriend in bed with a tall, tan, beautiful blonde.

"Y/N, you're home," he squeals in shock while pushing the woman off of him. "You didn't text me."

"Oh, I'm so sorry. What was I thinking?!" you yell. "Oh, I know! I thought I'd surprise you for once. I thought about my poor boyfriend sitting at home, lonely. But, never mind! I see you're busy!" You point to the woman lying in your bed. The anger rises so high that your face burns and your eyes nearly feel like they're about to bulge out of your head. You raise your hand to you're face, unbelieving. "I am such an idiot." You turn to leave, but he comes after you, trying to pull up his pants at the same time.

"Wait. She means nothing to me. I lov-"

"Stop," you snap, whirling back around. "Just stop."

He grabs your wrist.

"Don't touch me!" You pull away, grab a nearby pillow, and chuck it straight at him as hard as you can. "Screw you."

You slam the door behind you, leaving all your things. Only when you make it to your car do you let it all out. You grasp the steering wheel until you think it might break, letting the tears freely flow.

***End flashback***

"I appreciate it, Mac. But, I swear, I'm fine. Can we please just focus on the mission?"

"Okay," he relents. But you can tell by the way he looks at you that he's not convinced.

"So," you swat away the memories. "It sounds like this human trafficking ring is even bigger than Matty originally said."

"Yeah, it does. And the longer it goes, the bigger they get. They've been impossible to shut down."

You sigh. "Which is exactly why Matty said we need to get on the inside."

Mac's face scrunches, concern on his features. "Are you sure you want to do it this way? Going undercover like this? These men are dangerous."

You place a hand on his arm. "Mac, I'll be fine. This is my job. This is what we do. We have to make them come to us, and this is the best way to do that. We know where they do most of their pick ups. So, I just have to make them notice me, and I'm in. Then, we work our magic like always, and we shut them down from the inside out. It's the perfect plan." Then, you smirk at him. "You're not worried about me, are you?"