Chapter 1 Rebirth

"My dear."

"Don't be afraid. I have removed all the stumbling blocks that threaten you. In the future, even without me, no one will dare to bully you

."

Fu Boyun leaned on the bedside cushion weakly, his face was pale and bloodless, looking at Xu Chenting with nostalgia and reluctance in his eyes, he spoke feebly, as if he was explaining his funeral.

"I don't want, I don't want anything, I just want you to live!" Xu Chenting grabbed Fu Boyun's collar, growled in fear, tears streaming down frantically.

Fu Boyun raised his hand and gently wiped the tears from his face, his voice was very soft:

"Baby, don't cry, be happy, congratulations, you finally got rid of me."

Xu Chenting cried and shook his head, it's not like that, he doesn't at all Happy, but heartache is about to die.

Fu Boyun's hand slipped from his face and lost his breath.

Fu Boyun died, and so did his heart.

...

Xu Chenting knelt quietly in the middle of the bed, breathing weakly and slowly, staring dully at the irregularly shaped ceiling lamp.

His memory was still in the pain of Fu Boyun's death.

He held Fu Boyun's corpse, guarding his possessions like a mad beast, not allowing others to take a step or touch Fu Boyun's corpse.

He cried until he lost his mind, was hit by a stun gun, his body was numb, and his consciousness slowly fell into a drowsiness.

With a 'click', the bathroom door opened, accompanied by warm steam, a figure walked out, with a long body, the straps of the bathrobe were casually tied with loose, clear abdominal muscles, which made the blood swell.

Xu Chenting raised his eyes and slammed into the man's dark pupils, which suddenly shrank.

"Fu Boyun."

His voice was a little hoarse and a little trembling.

The bright and white face, the eyes as deep as the stars, the angular outline, and the thin lips pursed with a hint of coldness.

So handsome, how many people's delusions in the world.

He is reborn!

He was reborn to the day he and Fu Boyun first met.

Xu Chenting looked at him, his body trembling uncontrollably, his eyes were flushed, and tears kept falling down like pearls with a broken thread.

"Don't cry!"

Are you so afraid of him?

Fu Boyun clenched his right hand tightly behind his back, with a dark face and a cold voice: "Don't worry, I'm not interested in you."

Xu Chenting bit his lower lip, but did not speak, but cried even more fiercely.

Fu Boyun looked down at his loose bathrobe, more like he was playing a hooligan, which made his words just now very unbelievable.

"Cough, I took a bath because you threw up on me, not because I wanted to do something to you."

Fu Boyun sorted out the bathrobe he didn't put on, and his tone became even fiercer: "Don't be amorous!"

"Come here."

Xu Chenting His voice was soft and soft, slightly hoarse, with a crying tone, not like an order, but like a coquette.

"You figure out your identity, you bought it back from me, and I am your master. Are you teaching me to do things? Huh?"

Fu Boyun's eyebrows were deep and cold, he seemed very unhappy, and his tone was even colder.

But the man was already obediently standing beside the bed, staring at him condescendingly.

Xu Chenting's eyes were clear and bright, his eyelashes were moist, and the ends of his eyes were red, and the mole on the left corner of his eye was even more attractive.

Fu Boyun's eyes darkened a bit, and some complex emotions were hidden in those deep eyes.

Xu Chenting looked up at him, the tip of his nose was sour, this idiot!

He is like this, he is obviously such a gentle person, but he has portrayed himself as a badass villain.

His tough mouth is arrogant and his words are fierce, which always makes people misunderstand his kindness.

In his last life, he misunderstood Fu Boyun's love and devotion to him. When you are full of malice towards a person, you will feel that everything he does is plotting against you and avoiding him like a snake or scorpion.

It was he who believed in the provocation of others and was used by others, causing Fu Boyun to save his disabled legs.

Such a proud man, having his limbs amputated due to a car accident was a huge blow to him.

Even so, he never said no to him, he took good care of him, and only then did he know how much Fu Boyun loved him.

And he killed him!

Fu Boyun's friends called him an unfamiliar white-eyed wolf. He was right at all, he did something wrong, and he failed Fu Boyun.

In this life, he will never allow others to hurt Fu Boyun again.

Not even himself!