Chapter 85 I'm Afraid Of You Being Beaten, Really

"Liberation, finally finished the last subject."

"Let's go out for dinner together at night, and then pack up and go back tomorrow!"

"I agree." After the

last subject, they walked out of the examination room, all of them in the air. of.

As long as the grades don't come out within a day, I don't have to worry about failing the subjects at all. After the test, I'm going to have a good time, and then have a happy winter vacation.

Lu Yucheng and the three of them hit it off and decided to have a dinner outside the school in the evening.

The three looked at Xu Chenting who did not speak in a tacit understanding: "Can you? Shen Chen?"

"I will report."

Xu Chenting showed an embarrassed but polite smile: "It should be possible." There

is a high probability that there is no problem. It is Fu Boyun who may be depressed, and then feel wronged with him in the tea.

Fu Boyun excitedly said early in the morning that he would come to pick him up and go home.

Lu Yucheng let out a 'tsk', stretched out his hand and hooked Xu Chenting's neck, shook his head, and disapproved very much:

"Do you have to care about normal gatherings between friends? You're too controlling!"

"It's alright!"

Fu Boyun's desire for monopoly will be stronger, but if he desires to control, he doesn't have it!

Even if he is not satisfied, Fu Boyun will not interfere with what he wants to do, and even he will prepare everything he needs for him.

"You just get carried away by liking. If you let him control it once, he will intensify his efforts. Maybe you won't even have your basic social circle in the future. It's very dangerous. You have to be vigilant!"

Lu Yucheng told Xu Chenting excitedly. After analyzing, I hope Xu Chenting can wake up a bit.

The main reason is that he is afraid of the situation that happened to Ji Sheng before.

If you think the other party is good, you can't listen to others saying that he is not good. Not only can't you listen, but you also feel that they are deliberately smearing him.

If that's the case, it's a pain in the ass.

"Shen Chen, if you like it, you can like it, but you can't be too in love." Zhuo Yang said to Xu Chenting earnestly.

What happened to Ji Sheng before is a lesson from the past.

"No, he's not that kind of person, he's really good."

Not wanting them to misunderstand Fu Boyun, Xu Chenting explained solemnly: "He's really good, don't talk about him like that."

For Xu Chenting, Fu Bo Yun is the ideal of the world, the splendid star he wants to protect, so dazzling and so attractive to him.

Lu Yucheng, Ye Xudong, he, and Zhuo Yang glanced at each other, not knowing whether to laugh or cry.

Xu Chenting's current state is really the same as before.

Lu Yucheng sighed, and no longer insisted on the topic just now, but asked with concern: "When you go out to dinner with us at night, if you feel embarrassed to speak, or you can call him, I will help you Say?"

Xu Chenting knew that they cared about him very much, and he would use practical actions to prove that Fu Boyun was really good, especially to him.

"Aren't you afraid?" Xu Chenting looked sideways at Lu Yucheng and asked amusingly.

Lu Yucheng: ...

Lu Yucheng felt a little cowardly when he recalled the indifferent voice he answered the phone at that time.

But to be honest, the voice is really familiar, and it always feels as if I have heard it somewhere.

"Cough cough, I'm still a little scared, but for you, I'll just bite the bullet, move on, let's see if I'm a brother?"

Lu Yucheng hammered his own chest, and then hammered Xu Chenting's chest, a pair of brothers. Okay, both of you are showing good manners.

Lu Yucheng is really a brother enough.

So, he can't trick him.

"You're not afraid, but I'm afraid!" Xu Chenting said with a light smile.

"What are you afraid of?" Lu Yucheng wondered.

Xu Chenting took a deep look at Lu Yucheng, with a very serious tone: "I'm afraid you will be beaten, really."

Lu Yucheng:? ?

"Is it so cruel?" Lu Yucheng asked uncertainly.

But in the next second, Lu Yucheng suddenly became hard-hearted, raised his head, with an innate sense of pride:

"I tell you, I'm not afraid, you definitely don't know who my brother is, it's no exaggeration to say, There are not many people in the entire imperial capital who dare to touch me."

Xu Chenting smiled and didn't speak, it was a coincidence that Fu Boyun happened to be among the few people.

You say, is it a coincidence?

"Senior Shen Ting."

Suddenly a junior stood in front of Xu Chenting with an envelope in his hand, and stopped Xu Chenting nervously.