Chapter 104 I am just an ordinary citizen who knows and abides by the law.

Ke Bei drove Fu Boyun's Maybach to send them to apply for household registration.

The little guy was in the child safety seat in the back seat, grabbing Xu Shenting's index finger and shaking it.

Xu Shenting leaned in Fu Boyun's arms, looked at the little guy and said, "Have you thought about his name?"

Fu Boyun said casually: "Fu Ruibai."

"Huh?"

Xu Shenting looked back at Fu in shock. Bo Yun: "Are you so careless?"

He was just joking yesterday, thinking that Fu Boyun was distracted and didn't listen, but it turned out that he heard it.

"It's not hasty, it sounds nice."

Fu Boyun not only heard it yesterday, but also listened to it.

Xu Shenting thought about it and realized that the name was indeed quite nice and a bit catchy.

"Those words?"

Xu Shenting asked curiously.

Fu Boyun grabbed Xu Shenting's other hand and wrote the name one stroke at a time on his palm.

"From now on, you will be called Fu Ruibai, okay?"

Xu Shenting turned to the little guy and said, "Do you like this name?"

The little guy grabbed Xu Shenting's hand a little harder and seemed a little excited. He nodded and smiled very much. Happy, her eyes became very bright: "I like it, I have a name."

Xu Shenting reached out to touch the little guy's head, thinking about the woman calling him a little loser, envious of other children who have names and can play outside. , it's quite heartbreaking to have parents who care about you.

"Wait a minute, I suddenly thought of a question."

I didn't think about it in detail yesterday, but I just thought about it during my free time in the car, and I realized that something seemed wrong.

"Huh?"

Fu Boyun lowered his eyes slightly and looked at Xu Shenting with a lazy expression, enjoying the feeling of having his lover in his arms.

"Why did you bring him back so directly yesterday?"

Xu Shenting felt that his reflex arc was too long!

It stands to reason that child abandonment and attempted murder have a serious social impact and must be cases of focus in the local area.

As one of the key parties, the little guy should be protected and taken care of by the police if he has no other clear relatives.

Fu Boyun didn't even go through the adoption procedures, so he just took him back?

"What for? The richest man has the privilege?" Xu Shenting stretched out his hand to pinch Fu Boyun's face and teased with a smile.

"No, I'm just an ordinary citizen who knows the law and abides by the law."

Fu Boyun did not use any privileges and simply explained the reason: "I left a person there as a mortgage."

"I I'll leave Qin Junze in Haicheng to deal with some of the problems left by Fu Ruibai there, and I'll hire the best lawyer. That woman will never come out in this life."

Fu Boyun had already arranged everything before he went there . It took a lot of time to find Fu Ruibai. I only had a rough idea of ​​what was known from news reports, and some details had been concealed before the reports came out.

Almost, almost he failed to save the person.

Fu Boyun's hands secretly clenched into fists.

There are some tragedies that he doesn't want to see happen again, but sometimes he feels very powerless.

Xu Shenting held his hand tightly and didn't say anything, but just smiled at him. Fu Boyun felt that his cold heart had been softened.

From now on, his little boy has been the light in his life and his salvation.