Chapter 60 I didn't expect you to be such Fu Boyun

CEO's office.

Fu Boyun was looking at the documents when Qin Junze knocked on the door and came in.

"Do you know what they asked me to stay for just now?"

Qin Junze put his hands on Fu Boyun's desk, a narrow smile on the corner of his mouth.

Flash back to two minutes ago.

Qin Junze had forgotten what the department managers had told them before they left the conference room: "Assistant Qin, you must not tell President Fu what we said just now."

"Of course." Qin Junze nodded with a smile.

Flashback ends.

"Is it important?"

Fu Boyun answered without raising his head, obviously he wasn't very interested in this.

"Well, it doesn't seem to be very important to me."

Qin Junze thought for a while.

"Then go out..." Get busy!

Before Fu Boyun said the second half of his sentence, he heard Qin Junze say again: "Your child is really not very important to me."

"What?"

Fu Boyun suddenly looked up at him: "Say ."

Qin Junze pouted, it's really a double standard, don't make it too obvious.

"Everything else is unimportant, so I don't listen to it. When I mention your child, I instantly feel refreshed."

Qin Junze was deeply touched and said excitedly: "You have changed! I didn't expect you to be such a Fu. Bo Yun."

Fu Bo Yun didn't speak, he acquiesced.

"They asked Mr. Fu when you had a child. They really laughed at me, hahaha!" Qin Junze couldn't help laughing when he said this.

Fu Boyun said blankly, "Deduct salary."

Qin Junze's laughter stopped abruptly.

"I explained it clearly to them. They said they would keep it a secret and wouldn't spread it indiscriminately."

Qin Junze became serious for a second, as if he was reporting to Fu Boyun: "I said no, what do you think?

" Without waiting for Fu Boyun to speak, Qin Junze first explained his thoughts:

"Looking at your show of affection today, I think you should hope that you have a partner to spread the word, right!"

"Well, go out to work. Let's go!"

Fu Boyun was more at ease with Qin Junze's actions, because he could understand what he meant, even if he didn't say it.

"By the way, Xiaoxi has stewed soup today and cooked a lot of specialty dishes. She called me to invite you to dinner tonight." Qin Junze walked to the door, and just before going out, he turned to look at Fu Boyun and said, "Your child Didn't you go to school? Anyway, you will be alone when you go back."

"Tsk."

Fu Boyun frowned in displeasure, picked up the landline on the table and made a call: "Qin Junze's salary and bonuses are all deducted this month. "

The reason? I don't think he's happy."

Qin Junze: ... After

playing too much, the boss really wants to deduct his salary!

"Boss, can you give me a minute to justify my actions just now?" Qin Junze made a humble request: "I really don't mean anything else, I'm just..."

Fu Boyun didn't speak, and reached out to press it again. The number of the landline.

Before Qin Junze finished speaking, he quickly disappeared from Fu Boyun's line of sight, for fear that he would slow down a little and his salary would be deducted for another month, which was too difficult.

Can't afford to play?

Yes, he can't have fun. Qin Junze wanted to cry.

Fu Boyun continued to work when the phone rang.

Fu Boyun's eyes were very indifferent, he swiped his finger on the phone interface and connected the call.

"Come over at night." A strong female voice came from the other end of the phone, like an order, and hung up without waiting for Fu Boyun to speak.

Looking at the name of 'Yu Qiushuang' displayed on the phone, the call has ended.

Fu Boyun sneered.