Chapter 30 She's Unworthy

"You still want salary?"

Chen Sijia seemed to have heard something unbelievable.

"Why don't I want my salary? You said that I was absent from work for no reason yesterday, and I have no objection if you want to fire me, but you want to deduct a month's salary for no reason, just dreaming."

Xu Chenting didn't plan to argue about other things. , and there is no need to argue anything.

Even if he continues to stay today, there must be other tricks waiting for him in the future.

Simply do it all at once today, so that he still has time to do other things.

He is no longer the cowardly Xu Chenting he used to be. He will no longer be wronged and seek perfection.

If he doesn't even have the courage to fight for what belongs to him, then what qualifications does he have to talk big about protecting Fu Boyun?

"You're absent from work for no reason, what's wrong with deducting your salary for one month? Go ahead."

Chen Sijia didn't think there was anything wrong with her behavior, and expelled Xu Chenting impatiently.

Xu Chenting didn't move, but his expression became a lot indifferent.

"You're just a small foreman. You've fired employees and deducted their wages. You don't have to say that."

Chen Sijia always relied on the boss's favor for her, and she was bossy in the store, and she often troubled other employees.

Everyone eats for the sake of eating, and generally endures it.

This made Chen Sijia even more proud, and felt that she had a high status in the store, and she said what she said.

Chen Sijia did not expect that Xu Chenting, who had always been submissive, would dare to talk to her like this.

And it's pretty daring and scary.

However, when she rushed Xu Shenting to leave, it was the message from above, and someone supported her, so what did she have to be afraid of.

Thinking of this, Chen Sijia straightened her back and her attitude became even more arrogant: "I tell you, now I have the final say."

"I am absent from work for one day, you want to fire me and deduct my salary for a month, is that so?"

Xu Chenting Resuming and summarizing the meaning of Chen Sijia's words just now: "You can make the decision, right?"

"Yes."

Chen Sijia was very proud: "I advise you to go by yourself, otherwise I will call the police and arrest you, that's true It's ugly."

"Okay, then call the police! I just want to see how you're going to embarrass me."

Xu Chenting was not wrong at all. Who is more dominant.

"You!"

Chen Sijia was angry. She thought that Xu Chenting was just a timid student and threatened him to call the police.

I didn't expect that Xu Chenting was not finished yet.

"Call the police, right? You brought it all on your own. If you want to blame it, blame yourself."

Chen Sijia looked at Xu Chenting for a while, and suddenly revealed a weird smile.

Chen Sijia suddenly tore off her uniform shirt, and the buttons flew out.

The uniform was torn apart, pulled to the shoulders, and the light burst forth.

Chen Sijia ruffled her hair with both hands, and the hem of her uniform was twisted and twisted. She looked like a victim of being violated. She screamed and ran out: "Ah! Help."

Such an old-fashioned planting As a means of putting blame, you are too embarrassed to use it to play?

Xu Chenting stared coldly at Chen Sijia's cowardly operation just now, and chuckled mockingly.

Since Chen Sijia wanted to play, he would accompany him to the end.

I hope Chen Sijia will never cry, there are worse things waiting for her in the future!

He won't be too soft-handed, because she doesn't deserve it!