Chapter 76 Have you heard of this rumor?

"Little boy, are you trying to cover me?"

Fu Boyun pulled Xu Chenting down and held it tightly in his palm. All the bad emotions were scattered by Xu Chenting's words, and he hooked his lips with a low smile. .

"Yeah."

Xu Chenting nodded with a serious expression: "I don't have classes in my senior year, and I'm going out for an internship. I'll have the final exam in one month, and after the exam, I can prepare to submit my resume to the Fu Group. I'll watch for you, I Let's see who dares to bully you and who dares to touch your things."

Fu Boyun's smile deepened.

When the child wants to cover his words, it is not just talking about it, but he really has a plan to do it, and he even thinks about how to do it.

"I'll open the back door for you."

Thinking that Xu Chenting would work with him in the same company in the future, wouldn't it be equivalent to seeing them from day to night?

It's beautiful to think about.

"No, if I need you to open the back door for me to even enter the Fu family, then what's the use of me?"

Xu Chenting rejected Fu Boyun's proposal to open the back door for him, and analyzed the situation with Fu Boyun: " There is a kind of student in the university. They get scholarships every year, they are ranked in various academic competitions, and they have a good resume during the school, so usually in the spring when the school recruits, they will take offers from various companies to get soft. In short. After all, it wasn't the company that picked them, but they picked the company."

"Without modesty, I belong to that category." Xu Chenting's tone was very proud, looking at Fu Boyun's eyes with brightly written 'Quickly' Praise me, praise me quickly'.

"Well, it's great."

Fu Boyun looked at Xu Chenting with pride in his eyes: "Then I'll wait for you to come to the company to cover me."

"So don't be sad."

Xu Chenting hugged Fu Boyun , did not forget to comfort him: "Those who only want to suck your blood can't be called family at all, no matter what, you still have me."

"You said this is my home, then I'm also your family. I'll give you a gift."

Xu Chenting let go of Fu Boyun, took out the iron box he brought from Xu's house from his backpack, and took it out from the iron box. He took out a red book from the box: "Hey, here it is for you."

"Hukou book?"

After Fu Boyun took it, he looked up at Xu Chenting in surprise. What does this mean?

"As soon as I became an adult, my stepmother couldn't wait to move out my hukou alone. For fear that the move would be slow, I would share a little more of my scumbag's property."

Because he and Xu Chengfeng did not have the same hukou book, So not many people know that he and Xu Chengfeng are brothers.

However, I really thank Wang Xinyue for this wave of operations, which made it so easy for him to take his account with him now.

"What this household registration book means to me..."

Fu Boyun wasn't sure what Xu Chenting meant, and he didn't dare to guess, but he thought that the child was hinting at him and wanted to be on the same household registration book with him?

Xu Chenting did not directly answer Fu Boyun's question, but instead asked a question: "It is rumored that Fu Moumou said that he will get married when I am legally required to do so."

Huh? Why does this sound a little familiar?

Fu Moumou? You can just read his ID card, okay?

"Have you heard of this rumor?" Xu Chenting asked seriously.

"I heard that too."

Fu Boyun nodded and clarified the matter with Xu Chenting very seriously: "That's not a rumor, it's true." "

Then what do you mean?"

arrive.