Chapter 97 They Are All Sick

"Don't you know how to play this?"

Xu Chenting looked at the little guy in his arms without any reaction for a long time, guessing if he didn't understand this, maybe he was still young!

"I used to lie on the window and peek at them playing." The

little guy thought back and said seriously: "They didn't let me watch, and they even threw rocks at the window. I didn't learn it." He

seemed a little annoyed.

Xu Chenting's heart was sour for a while and he couldn't help being angry, thinking of those days when he was a child.

After Wang Xinyue brought Xu Chengfeng in, he didn't have a good time.

Because of Xu Chengfeng, former friends started to isolate him, didn't talk to him, didn't play with him, and even often joined forces to bully him.

Since then, he has become withdrawn, reticent, and submissive.

The bravest decision he made at that time was to ignore everything, study hard, get into college, make money, and stay away from them.

Thinking about it now, although it is not a good way to use violence to control violence, your blind tolerance and concession will only make others feel that you are bullying, and they want to step on you more and more, and see you wagging your tail like a dog and begging for mercy.

Looking back now, I regret it.

I was bullied badly at that time, so I should have resisted regardless, grabbed the chair in the class and smashed it down, crippling one by one.

Thinking of this, Xu Chenting was quite excited, as if the darkness that had been hidden in

his heart for a long time was released little by little. This is not a fight.

He's just self-defense, what's wrong with him?

Right!

These people, don't be met by him in the future. He has a small mind and will remember them for a lifetime.

Xu Chenting smiled, but there was a blackening wind that kept exuding some kind of dark aura from his body.

Maybe he himself is not a good person, and he doesn't want to be a virgin. Are you upset?

"Brother." The

little guy's voice successfully pulled back Xu Chenting's thoughts, and instantly suppressed some bad breath from his body, mainly because he was afraid of scaring the child.

"It's okay, my brother will play with you in the future."

Xu Chenting reached out and touched the little guy's head, it was really pitiful.

"Brother, let me down, I can walk by myself, I'm very heavy, I'll be tired if I hold it for too long." The little guy said a little embarrassedly.

Wow, where did the sweet little angel come from!

"You're not heavy, there are glass shards on the ground. If you step on your bare feet, you will be injured and bleed. It will hurt a lot."

Xu Chenting's tone became softer. Such a little angel will not be tired for a long time. .

The little guy looked at the mess he smashed all over the place, and suddenly burst into tears: "I'm sorry, I shouldn't smash things, brother don't hate me, don't hit me."

"Does she beat you often? "

Seeing the little guy crying and saying sorry, Xu Chenting felt uncomfortable. He could probably imagine what kind of life the child lived with his mother: "I'm talking about your mother."

"She didn't let me call her mother, She doesn't like me, and she doesn't like what I do." The

little guy cried very sadly, shook his head, and asked Xu Chenting with a flat mouth: "Brother, did I do something wrong? She doesn't like me so much?"

"It's not your fault. Some people just don't like someone for some reason. They are all sick." This kind of person doesn't like someone

because of an inexplicable sense of superiority, hates someone, and even takes action for their dislike. What is sickness?

"Hmph, I caught him! You said I was frightening him just now, and you made him cry yourself."

I don't know when, Fu Boyun suddenly appeared at the door, proud of 'I caught your braid' and very arrogant: "You apologize to me, saying that you criticized me wrong just now."