Chapter 81 If You Want Money, Then Kneel Down For Me

"Without you, how can the Fu Group make money?"

Among all Yu Qiushuang's plans, Fu Boyun was never expelled from the Fu Group.

She also saw Fu Boyun's methods in the past two years.

Fu Boyun is inseparable from Fu Boyun's ability to become a super business empire in just a few short years.

The company's various projects and performance are booming.

At this time, Fu Boyun stepped down as the president of Fu Group, and it is conceivable how much turmoil it will cause to the company.

If another person came to sit in this position, how many people could have the ability and courage of Fu Boyun, and patted their chests and felt that they would do better than Fu Boyun?

Looking at Yu Qiushuang's ugly face, Fu Boyun was used to it.

"Since you know very well that you are all pointing at me to make money for the Fu family, then put me in the right position."

Fu Boyun felt that Yu Qiushuang was really confused, and he didn't know what gave her that kind of arrogance. illusion.

Did she give birth to him?

Fu Boyun's eyes were cold and sharp, as if he was about to pierce something.

Fu Boyun's thin lips were lightly raised, and his voice was cold: "If you want money, then bow your head and kneel for me."

Yu Qiushuang was shocked by Fu Boyun's aura, his face turned red and white, and he bit hard. Lips, unable to say a word of rebuttal for a long time.

"Uncle Lin, see you off."

Fu Boyun didn't look at Yu Qiushuang, he said a word to Uncle Lin, and went upstairs.

"Mrs. Yu, please." Uncle Lin politely gestured to Yu Qiushuang.

Yu Qiushuang was speechless by Fu Boyun, and was chased by Fu Boyun again. Finally, she angrily left with her small handbag on her shoulders.

Xu Chenting stood at the corner of the stairs, Yu Qiushuang couldn't see him, but he could hear the conversation downstairs clearly.

Yu Qiushuang's disgusting face made Xu Chenting gloomy, his fists clenched tightly.

In his last life, he had heard that Fu Boyun had a miserable childhood, which was caused by Yu Qiushuang.

But he didn't know exactly what happened.

When he wanted to get to know Fu Boyun well, there was no chance.

God had mercy on him and gave him a chance to do it all over again.

He wanted to get to know Fu Boyun well. He wanted to know his good, his bad, his joy and his sadness.

Every time Yu Qiushuang is mentioned, Fu Boyun's face is not very good, if possible, Xu Chenting wants to do his best to heal the scars left in his heart from childhood.

Use his life to heal him.

He hoped that Fu Boyun would be happy for the rest of his life.

"Are you okay?"

Seeing Fu Boyun coming upstairs, Xu Chenting hurried over and asked with concern.

Fu Boyun shook his head gently, a look of exhaustion appeared on his face, Yu Qiushuang was too annoying, and he should settle down for a while after today.

"I agreed to help my brother to fight her, but you still don't let me go, I'm so angry!"

Xu Chenting was about to come down just now, but Fu Boyun stopped him, leaving him no room to play.

"Now is not the best time for you to see her."

Fu Boyun could imagine what kind of ugly words Yu Qiushuang would curse when he saw Xu Chenting here.

He didn't care what Yu Qiushuang's attitude towards him and how he scolded him, he never took it to heart.

But he was reluctant for others to say that Xu Chenting was not good.

How could he let others bully his little ancestor who was not willing to speak aloud.

No one can do it!

With Xu Shenting's words, Fu Boyun felt satisfied:

"I have the opportunity to let you slap her well in the future, be good."