Chapter 12 Are you taking revenge on me?

"What's the matter? Are you going to cry again?"

Fu Boyun was immediately aware of Xu Chenting's strangeness, and he clearly felt that Xu Chenting was in a low mood at the moment, and was a little flustered.

"I can tell you the big truth, but I can't say it?"

Fu Boyun frowned and said displeasedly, "It's squeamish." The

next second, he held Xu Chenting's trembling hand and pulled the man into his arms. Gently patted him on the back to soothe his emotions: "Sorry, don't talk if you don't want to hear it."

Xu Chenting's face rested on Fu Boyun's shoulder, and he was in a worse mood when he heard his apology. Now, the tone of speech became fierce in his ear, and he said angrily:

"Why do you apologize, you need to have a snack yourself, don't just be good to others, be kind to yourself."

Fu Boyun's expression was stunned. , I didn't expect the child to be unhappy because he was worried about him.

"Yeah."

Fu Boyun's mouth twitched slightly, feeling a lot more happy, and added in his heart, not being nice to others, just wanting to be nice to you.

The turbulence in Xu Chenting's heart slowly calmed down.

He is reborn, and what happened before will not happen again.

"Ding." Wechat

new message reminder.

Fu Boyun stretched out his long hand and picked up the mobile phone on the coffee table in front of him. He glanced at the content and said directly: "Jianghuaichu made an appointment with me at the Winter Club at 8:30 pm, saying that there is a happy event to celebrate."

"Jianghuaichu It's me..."

Fu Boyun thought that Xu Chenting didn't know who Jiang Huaichu was, but was interrupted by Xu Chenting just as he was about to make a brief introduction.

"I know."

He knew that they didn't like each other in the past life, and they fought a lot, and they couldn't hold it back.

Jiang Huaichu was Fu Boyun's friend for many years. Jiang Huaichu was very wrong with him, and always disliked him very much. He felt that he was too cruel to Fu Boyun, and he was the most vicious of the white-eyed wolf.

There is nothing wrong with the words Jiang Huai scolded at the beginning. He really does not know what is good or bad.

However, Jiang Huaichu was sincere to Fu Boyun's brother. After Fu Boyun's accident at that time, Jiang Huaichu was busy helping Fu Boyun to deal with it. He was a very loyal and good person.

"Why do you know him?"

Fu Boyun was upset. Could it be that he liked this one from JAC, so he paid special attention to it?

Where is his knife?

There was a great smell of vinegar.

Knowing that Fu Boyun was sure that he had made up the story of emotional entanglement, Xu Chenting explained amusingly:

"The eldest young master of the Jiang family, the flower name is out, and the scandal is on the hot search every day. It's hard to know if you don't know it!

" , not so.

He wasn't interested in those gossips, and he knew Jiang Huaichu naturally because of Fu Boyun, but at this moment he couldn't say that he knew him in his previous life.

If these words from the past and present life are said, I am afraid that Fu Boyun will not be able to calm down even more, and will be even more jealous.

Fu Boyun nodded with satisfaction, all he knew were some shortcomings, which were completely unattractive, so he didn't have to worry about his children being kidnapped by others.

"If I come back late at night, you can go to bed first."

Fu Boyun instructed Xu Chenting in advance, the children were still growing, so they were not allowed to stay up late.

Xu Chenting looked up at Fu Boyun and said lightly, "No need, I'll go back to school later."

Fu Boyun:! ! !

"You're taking revenge on me?"

Fu Boyun frowned and complained, "If you don't want me to go, just say it directly, don't be so circumspect."

When others come home late, at most they will be punished to sleep on the sofa or in the study.

When he returned late, his wife ran away. How could this be possible?

Finally, he said firmly: "I'm not going."