Chapter 35

"Can I watch it here?"

Officer Xu Keming walked to the ordering counter, where there was a cash register and a computer with real-time monitoring.

"I'll look for it."

Lily, the cashier employee, was also confused about what happened today. Although she was also afraid of offending Chen Sijia, she was also a good citizen who cooperated with the police to investigate the truth, and could distinguish the importance of it.

But after searching for a long time and didn't know the port of this monitoring, Lily's head suddenly flashed: "Ah, I remembered, the monitor in the corridor, the camera suddenly fell and smashed two days ago, the new monitoring equipment has not yet It's too late to put it on!"

Hearing that there was no surveillance, the big stone in Chen Sijia's heart was put down at once, and the whole person felt a lot more relaxed.

God really helped her.

Xu Chenting should have never thought that the monitoring had broken down at this time, and nothing was recorded.

In that case, what happened between them is not up to her.

After all, she is a 'victim'!

Let's see how long Xu Chenting can be proud.

Lily thought about it again, and remembered one more thing:

"I remember that at that time it seemed that Shen Ting was going to clean up the fallen equipment debris, right, Shen Ting."

Lily was still a little unsure, especially with Xu Chenting confirmed it.

"Well." Xu Chenting nodded.

"Then what do you mean by monitoring?" Xu Keming frowned, not quite understanding what the young man was thinking.

"I just reminded that there is surveillance in the corridor, and I didn't say that there must be surveillance video records."

Xu Chenting explained what he meant by what he just said.

In fact, it doesn't mean much. I just want to say that there is surveillance at that location, because surveillance is already there.

Xu Keming has a feeling of 'listening to your words is like listening to your words'.

Xu Chenting knew that the surveillance at that location was gone, but he still pretended to have evidence. What was he trying to do?

Chen Sijia secretly regretted, was the nervousness just now too obvious?

"Auntie, isn't it bad to have surveillance? You can really beat me, why are you panicking?"

Xu Chenting knew that there was no surveillance, so the surveillance video was not for the purpose of killing Chen Sijia's self-directed and self-acting, but for Chen Sijia Set, when a person is guilty of being a thief and is extremely flustered, he can only think about himself in his mind, and there is no extra energy to analyze whether there is a ghost in it.

"Also, I just said that I didn't go into the rest room, which is different from what you said that I pulled you into the rest room and wanted to say something to you. Why don't you refute it? Or is it that your attention is completely on other things? on top of it?"

Chen Sijia showed not only one leg, but also her psychological quality is not good, just frighten her, and everything will be written on her face.

"I'm not panicking, I'm just afraid of seeing the picture of myself being violated. When I think about it, I can't help trembling."

It was confirmed that Xu Chenting could not produce stronger evidence. Even more firm, the excuses are also easy to come by.

"Everyone here can testify for me."

"Yes, we can testify."

Those who fought for Chen Sijia with a strong sense of justice supported Chen Sijia.

"So many people can testify for me, do you still have to argue?" Chen Sijia accused Xu Chenting more confidently, and was very proud, as if Xu Chenting was about to be convicted, it was useless to say anything.

Fighting with her, Xu Chenting was still a little more tender.