Chapter 25 Jump up and hit your knee

"I'm going back."

Fu Boyun went back to the box and told Jiang Huaichu and Lu Jinming.

"What? We're leaving now?" Lu Jinming asked uncertainly.

"No, big brother, you just sat down and had a glass of wine. You said you were leaving?"

Jiang Huaichu wondered if he had heard it wrong just now: "Today's nightlife has just begun.

" , I have dealt with it, and the rest are discerning, and there will be no more disappointing situation like the

one just now, I promise!" Jiang Huai initially thought that the rich second generation who were sloppy just now swept Fu Boyun. Xing, quickly assured.

"Yeah, it's rare to come out and get together. It's not worth it to be affected by those dog things." Lu Jinming also followed suit, and hadn't chatted a few words yet.

"No."

Fu Boyun's attitude was very strong, and then his tone became slow, and he didn't mean anything: "You can understand!"

Lu Jinming's brows were wrinkled into buns: "Understand what?"

Why did Fu Boyun go out to pick it up ? After a phone call, they couldn't even understand what he said?

Is it their problem?

"The boss has spoken, let me go home early, understand?" Fu Boyun raised his eyebrows slightly.

"Ah? Who is the boss?" Jiang Huaichu said he didn't understand, and looked blank.

Fu Boyun looked at Jiang Huaichu and Lu Jinming with brightly written, 'You don't understand this? ', which made them both doubt life.

Is this what they should know?

Eye contact, there is no tacit understanding.

Fu Boyun let out a 'tsk' and gave them a deep look, suddenly relieved.

"Also, it's normal for those of you who don't have a daughter-in-law to not understand. It's my expectations for you that are too high. I'm sorry."

Fu Boyun sincerely apologized to them.

"Why are you still attacking yourself? It's too much!" Lu Jinming was not happy.

Jiang Huaichu was even more irritated: "Why, don't take the dog's life!"

"Don't stop me, I'm going to go up and beat this bastard, he." Jiang Huaichu was too high, and rushed forward young and vigorous After two steps, he found that Lu Jinming really didn't pull him, and the arrogant words just stopped abruptly.

Jiang Huaichu backed away silently, complaining to Lu Jinming in a low voice: "What are you doing? What are you doing, grab me!"

"Go, go, I don't hold you, I want to see you too! Hit him."

Jiang Huaichu was about to pull his arm, Lu Jinming predicted his prediction, raised his hands high, and was a little afraid that the world would not be in chaos.

Jiang Huaichu: ...

"You are really my good brother!" Jiang Huaichu gritted

his teeth and said, "I can't wait to jump up and hit your knee."

"

Pfft ." He grabbed it: "This is what you said you were short! You sacrificed so much, and if I don't cooperate, I really won't be a good brother."

Jiang Huai realized what he said just now. He explained anxiously and angrily:

"No, no, I'm wrong, I jumped up and beat you, God! I'm so angry at you."

"You guys can flirt slowly, I'm leaving. "

Fu Boyun quietly admired the show, then slipped away after reading it, waved to them, and prepared to go back.

"Who flirted with him?"

Jianghuai's anger was on the rise again, and he wanted to rush up to fight with Fu Boyun again, but this time he could hold Lu Jinming's arm tightly and yelled at Fu Boyun: "Don't change the subject, it's even if you show your affection. I can't bear it anymore, don't hold me, don't hold me!"

Lu Jinming, whose arm was grabbed by Jiang Huai, spread his hands helplessly.

He is so difficult.