Chapter 66 I think too much, I just can't bear my boyfriend

Fu Boyun's anger and displeasure can be captured from the sporadic scenes in the video.

How to make Fu Boyun happy?

This is a question worth thinking about.

"Shen Chen, are you packing up and looking for a boyfriend?"

Lu Yucheng asked when he saw Xu Chenting packing up as soon as he finished a game.

Because Xu Chenting usually spends weekends in the dormitory, he has to go home only a handful of times in three years.

"No, I'll go home." As soon as

Xu Chenting's voice fell, the other three people in the dormitory suddenly looked at him and couldn't help worrying.

"You said last week that you were going home, and you were almost sold. Go back this week! It's too unsafe."

"Otherwise, I'll accompany you back, the two of you will be safe."

"Or the three of us will accompany you back together . !"

Hearing Xu Chenting say that he was almost sold, it's terrifying that there are still people who are so rampant these days, and it's still the work of his own father.

"It's alright, I was attacked last week without any precautions. This time I'm vigilant, and he has no chance."

Xu Chenting didn't pack too many things, just slung a backpack on his shoulders, laughing and joking: "My scumbag. What do you really want to do, you accompany me back together, it is not the whole army was wiped out."

"Then you will report safety at a fixed point. If we can't wait for your news, we will rush into your house to save people."

Lu Yucheng's second soul was burning with passion.

"It won't happen."

Xu Chenting chuckled lightly: "It's alright, I'll let you know when I'm done."

"I can't bear to do it, because I can't bear to let me..." "I can't bear to be with

us, right?" Ye Xudong replied rushingly . It seems to be quite satisfactory.

Lu Yucheng and Zhuo Yang were the same, nodding with satisfaction, as if a sense of brotherly love was about to spread in the air.

However, Xu Chenting is an atmosphere terminator.

"I think too much, I just can't bear my boyfriend, hehe." Xu Chenting broke their fantasy and laughed happily.

"Damn it, bum bum."

"Damn it, my heart is broken. It's really a waste of my expression."

"Xu Chenting, don't run away, we will beat you today!!"

Lu Yucheng and the others laughed and scolded angrily. With a sound, he rushed up as if he wanted to duel with the real person Xu Chenting.

However, Xu Chenting, who was aware of the danger, ran out of the dormitory quickly and ran away.

"Fuck, this speed is so fast that you can't even see his back."

"Maybe you really don't need to worry too much about Shen Shen, because others may not be able to catch him." Lu Yucheng and the three looked at each other, thinking it was very reasonable.

The current Xu Chenting is not the former Xu Chenting, he is Niu Colu Shenting, a powerful group.

As soon as Xu Chenting left the school gate, he saw a taxi parked on the side of the road with double flashes, and when he saw the license plate, it was a taxi-type scooter that Fu Boyun had specially bought for him, and it also had a driver.

This is the real simplicity and low-key connotation.

Because it was in the shape of a taxi, many students who left the school came to ask, but they were all sent away.

"Classmate, this car is broken down and will not carry people."

The classmate who was waiting for the car next to Xu Chenting warmly reminded him after seeing Xu Shenting stretch out his hand to pull the door of the car.

"Okay, thank you."

After Xu Chenting thanked them politely, he opened the car door and sat in.

Under their stunned expressions, the taxi started and drove away.

Classmate A: ? ? What if the car broke down?

"Please take me back to Xu's house first."

Xu Chenting wrote the address of Xu's villa on a piece of paper in advance and handed it to the driver: "Go to this address."