Chapter 6 Worthy of him

Ji Sheng's usual trick is that he is clearly the one who did the wrong thing, and he can justly put the blame on others and use his feelings to kidnap his morals.

He thought that the louder he spoke, the more confident he seemed to be more reasonable.

In his last life, he was fooled several times.

However, it doesn't work now.

Xu Chenting bit his lip, but he couldn't help crying: "You lied to me, you lied to me."

Fu Boyun frowned slightly, and there was doubt in his dark eyes, is he really sad?

For a while, I couldn't tell whether Xu Chenting was really sad, or was what he said just to coax him?

Don't cry, don't cry for other men, if you want to cry, you can only cry on my bed and be made to cry by me.

Fu Boyun's thin lips pursed into an icy straight line, his deep and cold eyes locked on Xu Chenting's body, and the darkness in his heart continued to spread.

Xu Chenting hugged Fu Boyun's waist sideways, buried his face in his arms, and gestured intimately.

Fu Boyun looked stunned, raised his brows slightly, a little uncertain, is the child showing his favor?

Xu Chenting used the same method to type a line in the mobile phone memo for Fu Boyun to read: 'I cried, I pretended'.

Fu Boyun's mouth curled slightly, and his clear eyes narrowed slightly, very satisfied.

After soothing Fu Boyun, who suddenly exuded a blackened breath, Xu Chenting couldn't help thinking about a question: I have

never seen Fu Boyun's mood fluctuate so easily in his last life!

"I didn't lie to you." Ji Sheng explained in a good voice.

Xu Chenting: "Woooooo..."

"You talk, don't cry." Ji Sheng gradually lost patience.

Xu Chenting cried even louder.

"If you cry again, break up."

Xu Chenting cried non-stop, making Ji Sheng very irritable, and his tone was a little impatient, and he took out his trump card: "Since you don't trust me so much, then we might as well break up."

Xu Chenting: "Okay, you said, break up. Just break up."

"Me."

Ji Sheng didn't expect Xu Chenting to take it seriously, he wanted to say something to save the scene, and the phone was hung up.

Before hanging up the phone, Xu Chenting, who was still crying miserably, blocked all of Ji Sheng's contact information in the next second with an expressionless face.

"How's it going? Two minutes, just two minutes. Break up on time."

Xu Chenting raised his eyebrows and smiled, looking at Fu Boyun's bright eyes, brightly writing 'I'm amazing! Praise me now! '

Fu Boyun replied thoughtfully, "Yeah."

Perfunctory and unconcerned.

Learned, lessons learned.

No, you have to remember.

Fu Boyun let go of Xu Chenting and got off the bed: "You wash up first, I'll go out."

"Where are you going?" Xu Chenting asked subconsciously.

Fu Boyun had a cold look on his face and gave him a cold look: "Man, recognize your identity."

Pfft!

Help, is he seriously ill!

Where did you learn the sand sculpture Mary Suba's general quotations!

"You are a plaything that I bought for recreation, not as an ancestor. Where am I going to report to you?"

Fu Boyun's arrogant attitude was arrogant and unrestrained.

Xu Chenting's indifferent face: "Oh."

You can show your ability.

To tell the truth, with Fu Boyun's broken mouth, he couldn't catch up with him in his last life, and Fu Boyun himself has to take a large part of the responsibility.

He was so angry that he cried.

Listen, is this what you should say to someone you like?

Do you call this attitude an expression of love?

Fu Boyun's unique form of expression needs special interpretation. In short, it means that you don't care what he said at all, it's just hilarious, just pay attention to his micro-expressions and actions after he finishes speaking.

For example now.

After Fu Boyun finished saying those words, when he walked to the door of the room, he deliberately slowed down, glanced at him secretly, and then pretended to leave the room as if nothing had happened.

What is Fu Boyun looking at?

Of course, I was looking at his face. While arrogantly saying things that made him angry, I looked at his face again, for fear that he would be angry.

Xu Chenting lowered his eyes, chuckled lightly, dragged and cowardly, as expected of him.