Chapter 109 You are not such a hypocritical person

"Is it okay? Will Dad be angry?"

Fu Ruibai was a little moved by his father's proposal, but he was still a little scared when he thought of his father's fierce appearance.

"Don't be afraid. Dad looks fierce and is a very nice person. You know that, right?"

Xu Shenting picked up Fu Ruibai and patiently guided him to think about the problem.

His Fu Boyun is obviously such a good person, and he doesn't want others to misunderstand Fu Boyun.

"Well, dad is the best person in the world."

Fu Ruibai nodded vigorously and said in a very serious tone: "Without dad, there would be no Xiaobai."

"I also think he is the best person in the world." Hearing this. The little guy described Fu Boyun like this, and Xu Shenting was even happier than he was being praised: "Then you have to be nice to him in the future."

"Well, I will be nice to dad, and I will be nice to little dad."

Fu Rui nodded. After a long time, Xu Shenting was not forgotten. He remembered how good they were to him: "And Grandpa Lin."

"Then you have to say this to Dad and Grandpa Lin yourself. They will be very happy to hear it. " Really

?" The little guy asked Xu Shenting uncertainly.

"Then you have to try it yourself! Only if you tell her will you know whether they are happy or not."

Xu Shenting did not directly tell Fu Ruibai the answer to this question. He had to learn to try and explore by himself before he could reach the conclusion. I remember it most clearly.

"Then I can..."

Fu Ruibai still remembered what he just said and was looking forward to it, but he was still a little scared.

"Okay, it's okay. If he dares to scold you, I will scold him."

Xu Shenting knew what the little guy was thinking and gave him a shot in the arm. He couldn't be so afraid of Fu Boyun all the time!

Fu Boyun came home from work in the evening. As soon as he opened the door, he saw Xu Shenting and Fu Ruibai standing at the entrance, seeming to welcome him home.

Fu Boyun:? ?

Before the door was completely closed, Fu Boyun turned around and took a look before closing the door.

"What are you doing?" Xu Shenting was confused by Fu Boyun's confusing operation.

"I see that the sun has not set in the east today!"

Fu Boyun explained seriously. To put it simply, Xu Shenting and Fu Ruibai stood here to welcome him after work, which he didn't quite understand.

"Can't I come out to greet you occasionally?" Xu Shenting asked stubbornly.

Doesn't this seem like something he would do?

Fu Boyun shook his head and said affirmatively: "You are not such a hypocritical person."

Thinking that Fu Boyun knew him very well, he would indeed not do such a thing.

When your husband comes home from get off work to greet you and say some thoughtful words, it may be a very sweet thing in the eyes of other young couples, but the way each couple gets along is different.

It is enough to find the most comfortable way for both parties to get along. There is no need to deliberately imitate others, which will feel awkward.

"Don't worry, it's just today." Xu Shenting showed off his cards.

so? What are you going to do today?

Fu Boyun raised his eyebrows lightly, not quite understanding.

Fu Ruibai turned to look at Xu Shenting. After receiving his encouraging eyes, he looked up at Fu Boyun, mustered up his courage, and whispered:

"Dad, you are back. You worked hard at work."

"Heh."

Fu Bo Yun gave a low laugh and reached out to pat Fu Ruibai on the head: "No hard work, thank you Xiaobai."

Fu Ruibai raised his head and showed a happy smile.

"Can daddy give me a hug?"

Fu Ruibai was greatly encouraged, his eyes brightened, and he made his request bolder.