Chapter 50 Shen Ting: Fu Boyun, you lied to me

"Sir, I really don't know who you are." The

waiter looked at Xu Chengfeng carefully and replied seriously.

Xu Chengfeng pointed angrily at the waiter: "You!" The

waiter was respectful, but his words were neither humble nor arrogant, and even a little irritating:

"However, if you have an opinion on our work, please be ours. Boss, we will naturally do what you want, now please get out of the way, thank you." How

beautiful!

"Pfft." Xu Chenting was quite happy to see Xu Chengfeng deflated.

When Xu Chenting passed Xu Chengfeng's side, he stopped and looked at him: "If you don't have strength, don't pretend, or you will look stupid if you don't have any support."

"Consider what I said."

Xu Chenting finished pretending Forced to slip away, I hope Xu Chengfeng can listen to what he said today, dog bites dog is the most interesting.

It's all just beginning.

He wouldn't let them end so easily.

The waiter helped Lu Yucheng and the three of them to the car, but Xu Chenting was stopped just as he was about to get into the car.

"Little Master, please rest assured, we will take your friends to a nearby hotel and take good care of them, you don't need to follow."

Xu Chengfeng's speechless waiter was very respectful to Xu Chenting. .

Xu Chenting nodded thoughtfully and looked at him: "You..."

"Young Master, when we first met, my name is Ke Bei, and it was Master Fu who asked me to stay by your side to protect you. It won't disturb your normal life, please rest assured."

Ke Bei gave Xu Chenting a gentleman's salute and made a simple self-introduction.

Sure enough, only Fu Boyun would be so considerate to him.

When he was having a headache over something, Fu Boyun had already helped him get rid of all the difficulties.

"What about him?" Xu Chenting asked.

"Master Fu is in the car over there." Ke Bei pointed to Xu Shenting.

"My friend will trouble you, thank you."

Before going to Fu Boyun, Xu Chenting instructed.

"You're welcome, young master, this is what I should do, please rest assured." Ke Bei assured Xu Chenting.

Xu Chenting walked towards the black Bugatti parked on the other side of the road, opened the rear door, and the lights of the street lamps poured in, casting a hazy light on Fu Boyun's resolute and handsome side face, making it even more charming.

Xu Chenting bowed and got into the back seat, leaned on the backrest and looked sideways at Fu Boyun, his eyes were hazy because of the wine.

"Drunk?" Fu Boyun's voice was low and magnetic, and his emotions were unclear.

"Yeah."

Xu Chenting nodded again very well-behaved.

"Xu Chenting, who gave you the courage to dare..."

Fu Boyun's eyes were as dark as ink, but a little anger flashed, resisting the anger that he wanted to do, gritted his teeth.

Xu Chenting put his hands on the cushion, and suddenly leaned over and kissed Fu Boyun's lips.

"Hey, what are you going to say?"

Xu Chenting sat back, leaned lazily on the backrest, tilted his head to look at him, laughed twice, and asked innocently.

Fu Boyun: ...

He really knows how to keep him from being angry.

What is there to say now?

Facing this little drunk cat, he really lost his temper.

What can my daughter-in-law do? Love it.

Xu Chenting reached out and hooked his fingers.

"Huh?" Fu Boyun replied in return.

Xu Chenting looked at him with clear eyes like a deer, and suddenly felt wronged: "Fu Boyun, you lied to me!"

Fu Boyun:! ! !