Chapter 4 Must Make Him Pay The Price

"Give me the phone, and hang up if you don't answer it."

Xu Chenting reached out to Fu Boyun to ask for the phone, his face expressionless.

"Just hang up, you just want to answer his call?" As soon as he mentioned this, Fu Boyun had a sullen face and headed up.

"Then there's no need to separate it from him, right? Huh?"

Xu Chenting looked at Fu Boyun, angry and funny, jealous easily, really stupid.

Fu Boyun, who was commanded by the First Army, handed the phone to Xu Chenting with a negative emotion of 'reluctance' written all over his face.

Xu Chenting lifted the quilt and got up, his slender wrist was caught.

"I'll pick it up here."

"On, off, pick up."

Fu Boyun paused every word, with an indifference in his tone: "I want to hear how close your kissing boyfriend is."

This big jealous Bag.

"Then don't talk later."

Xu Chenting sighed lightly, and didn't mind turning on the speakerphone, he just discussed the details with him.

"If I want to talk, I will talk, if I don't want to talk, I won't talk. You don't have to worry about the sponsor's affairs." Fu Boyun was arrogant and rebellious.

"..." You are so handsome.

Xu Chenting smiled helplessly and shook his head, not expecting Fu Boyun to be obedient.

Fu Boyun hugged Xu Chenting from behind, put his whole body up, and put his chin on his shoulder. The fresh breath on his body could make his heart a lot calmer.

Xu Chenting just got on the phone and turned on the speakerphone.

"Baby!"

Fu Boyun gritted his teeth secretly, his heart was calm, who could be calm? Where is my knife!

Xu Chenting's expression and eyes suddenly cooled down.

This voice, he will never forget it for the rest of his life.

Ji Sheng, the eldest young master of the Ji family, a fourth-year student of A University, is his senior.

Ji Sheng was just a sophomore. As a volunteer to receive freshmen, he met Xu Chenting, a freshman who came to report. He said that it was love at first sight, and then he started a passionate pursuit of him.

Ji Sheng chased him for three years before he agreed to be with him, and it has only been a month since he was with him.

He had never been in a relationship before, but he was still rather cautious when he first established a relationship, and he was timid. Ji Sheng used his mobile phone to change the name.

Fu Boyun reminded him over and over again that Ji Sheng was not a good thing, and asked him to break up with Ji Sheng.

He didn't know the good or the bad and felt that Fu Boyun was trying to sow discord.

At that time, he thought that falling in love at first sight might just be a whim, but Ji Sheng chased him for three years, during which all kinds of greetings and courtesies, it was undoubtedly true love.

Only later did he know that the Bai Yueguang in Ji Sheng's heart was his half-brother Xu Chengfeng.

Ji Sheng didn't like him at all and pursued him, but only to make Xu Chengfeng happy.

Because Xu Chengfeng didn't like him very much, so Ji Sheng planned to catch him first, make him fall in love with him, and then abandon him, deliberately playing with him, crying and begging him not to break up after seeing him being abandoned Terrible.

Ji Sheng is not a quiet person. In the past three years after chasing him, he has changed a lot of people around him. He is a downright scumbag.

Moreover, it was him, and it was Ji Sheng who hired a murderer to drive a car into them. In order to protect him, Fu Boyun had his legs stuck in the deformed body after the car was hit and had a car accident. However, both legs were amputated as a result of the accident.

The scene of the car accident appeared in my mind, Fu Boyun pressed on him to protect him, blood flowed down from Fu Boyun's head and dripped across his face onto his face.

Xu Chenting clenched his teeth, his fists clenched tightly, his body trembled uncontrollably, trembling with anger.

He will not let Ji Sheng go, he must make him pay the price, blood debt and blood.