Chapter 75 Are You Pretty Good at Acting?

"You pity me..."

Xu Chenting entered the play instantly, imitating the tone of Fu Boyun's speech just now, feeling sad: "You pity me alone and no one loves me."

"Who said you have no love, and me, I love you ." You."

Fu Boyun retorted emotionally and confessed to Xu Chenting.

Xu Chenting raised the corner of his mouth, and a sly smile flashed in his eyes.

"I love you too, don't you~"

Xu Chenting responded quickly, leaning over and pecked on Fu Boyun's lips.

Fu Boyun was stunned there.

The little brat also said that he had no experience. Is this what an inexperienced person should behave? This little liar!

But it's too tempting!

Totally poke his point.

Fu Boyun turned his face away and covered half of his face with his hands, trying to hide the blush on his face.

"Blushing?"

Seeing Fu Boyun's move, Xu Chenting guessed it and teased with a smile.

Master Fu is still as innocent as ever.

In a previous life, and in this life.

"I didn't, I blushed because I was drunk, yes, it was because I was drunk, and it had nothing to do with what happened just now."

Fu Boyun denied it. It was a very reasonable excuse, and it instantly became self-righteous.

He didn't blush, how could he blush, otherwise he was kissed, what's the good blush.

"You still know you're drunk! Are you so awake?"

Xu Chenting sat on the coffee table opposite the sofa, looked at Fu Boyun with interest, and raised his eyebrows slightly.

Fu Boyun: ...

Did he reveal something?

"Hmm." Fu Boyun put his hand on his forehead and closed his eyes, as if he was drunk and dizzy.

Fu Boyun waited for a long time, but did not hear any movement from Xu Chenting.

After hesitating again and again, Fu Boyun's eyelids moved, and he secretly opened his eyes a little to look at Xu Chenting, just in time to meet Xu Chenting's smiling eyes, panicked, and closed his eyes suddenly.

"Pfft."

Seeing Fu Boyun's serious outfit, and then overturning the car unexpectedly, Xu Chenting laughed unkindly.

Xu Chenting gently kicked the two red wine bottles scattered on the ground back and forth with his toes: "This is not what you drink!" The

little brat is too smart.

Fu Boyun found that he couldn't be fooled, and resignedly admitted: "Well, let Uncle Lin find the empty bottle."

Xu Chenting looked at the amount of red wine left in the bottle of red wine that he just snatched away.

Therefore, Fu Boyun actually only took a sip.

"You're pretty good at acting!" Xu Chenting couldn't help but praise.

But this sentence changed in Fu Boyun's ears. Is the child saying that he can act, that he lied to his mother?

No, can't admit it.

"No, it's really uncomfortable today, I didn't lie to you." Fu Boyun's mood was depressed again, something was obviously hidden on his face, and some uncomfortable emotions in his heart came to his heart.

Even the air here has become a lot more dignified.

Xu Chenting remembered the video Qin Junze sent him: "Because of the company? Or because of your mother?"

"She doesn't deserve it."

Hearing Xu Chenting mentioning Yu Qiushuang, Fu Boyun's mood fluctuated obviously, with strong emotions. hatred and contempt.

How can such a woman deserve to be called a mother?

She has never done anything with people.

"Don't be wronged. If she dares to bully you again in the future, I will bully you back."

Xu Chenting touched Fu Boyun's head, his eyes were firm, and he said in a serious tone.

You can't bear to do it to her, I can't bear it.

No one wants to hurt Fu Boyun.