Chapter 29 Don't pretend, I'll showdown

"Yucheng."

"Ah?"

"You said that everyone in the circle knows what Ji Sheng's morals are in private." Xu Chenting didn't seem to understand what Lu Yucheng just said.

"Yes, everyone in the circle knows that I'm not talking nonsense, you won't believe me!"

Lu Yucheng didn't think there was anything wrong, but thought that Xu Chenting might not believe him: "Don't say anything else, look at his scum. If you do, you will know that this scumbag is different, you must not go to the scumbag of Brother Fu again, thinking that what others say is slandering him."

Seeing that Xu Chenting didn't speak, Lu Yucheng put his hands on his. With his shoulders, he shook him vigorously: "You are awake!"

"Don't shake, I am very awake." Xu Chenting held Lu Yucheng down and chuckled: "You should be more awake, do you know what you said just now?"

"Ah? What did I just say?"

Lu Yucheng reached out and touched his chin, frowning in thought, but he didn't seem to understand much.

"You mean insiders, eh? What circle? The rich second-generation circle?"

Xu Chenting saw that Lu Yucheng was thinking so painfully, and directly pointed him in the direction.

Lu Yucheng was stunned for a moment, reached out and touched the back of his head, and said a little embarrassedly: "I originally wanted to hide my identity to get along with you, but I didn't expect you to find out.

" It's not the second generation of the rich, our family has been rich for several generations, and they are much better than Ji Sheng's family."

Lu Yucheng raised his head, shook his legs, and shivered when he spoke.

"Have you raised your chin and spoken to others with your nostrils for generations? This will make you look extraordinarily awesome, won't it?"

Xu Chenting looked at Lu Yucheng and nodded, his tone was very serious, as if 'learned' appearance.

"Hey, low-key and low-key."

Lu Yucheng was fascinated by Xu Chenting's serious tone and expression, and he realized the fun of Yan Gou.

That is, as long as you are good-looking, you are handsome in everything.

"Shen Chen, you don't have to be afraid. With me here, I'll cover you. Ji Sheng doesn't dare to do anything to you. He doesn't dare to offend me, and his family doesn't dare to offend our family."

Lu Yucheng patted his chest and assured Xu Chenting: " Brothers are like siblings, you are my brother, if Ji Sheng dares to touch you, it will be like touching me, I will hack him to death, ah ah ah ah! Be moved!"

"Well, moved."

Xu Chenting's mouth rose slightly, and he was in a good mood.

In the last life, because Ji Sheng and the three people in the dormitory drifted farther and farther away, and later cut off contact, he didn't even know that Lu Yucheng was still rich for many generations.

There is probably only one Lu surname in the circle that can make the Ji family jealous.

Unexpectedly, Lu Yucheng turned out to be his younger brother.

The imperial capital is really a circle, people who go back and forth are people who know each other, and whoever has a little relationship with everyone.

coffee shop.

"You were fired."

Xu Chenting entered the store and was stopped by the foreman just as he was going to the staff restroom to change his work clothes.

The foreman, Chen Sijia, is 25 years old this year. She is beautiful and has a good figure. She is a small internet celebrity known as Coffee Xishi, and many people come to her.

Xu Chenting frowned: "Why?"

"You were absent from work for no reason yesterday, but you are too embarrassed to ask why you were fired. It's funny."

Chen Sijia looked at Xu Chenting with a mocking expression: "You are no longer an employee here, hurry up."

Xu Chenting didn't want to get into it. The reason behind such a sudden dismissal is boring.

But...

Xu Chenting has a tough attitude: "Pay me this month's salary, and I will naturally leave."