Chapter 58 Fu Boyun: Is it cute? mine

Fu Boyun picked up the phone and glanced at it again.

Take another look.

Fu Boyun held the phone and stared at it for a long time, then smiled.

It's like the last second of freezing and snowy winter has arrived, and the next second is like a spring breeze and autumn water.

Everyone in the conference room was shocked, and they couldn't help but wonder, what did Mr. Fu see to melt the iceberg in an instant?

Could it be that the company won some big case and made billions?

The managers and supervisors in the conference room looked at each other and communicated with each other with their eyes.

However, think it shouldn't be.

To their President Fu, several billions should be nothing at all.

Seeing that Fu Boyun had no intention of putting down his mobile phone and continuing the meeting, Qin Junze, who was sitting beside Fu Boyun, reminded him in a low voice: "Mr. Fu, we are having a meeting!"

"The children at home are clingy, ignore him and wait a moment. You're messing with me."

Fu Boyun's tone was flat and there was some indescribable doting.

Children at home?

The managers in the conference room widened their eyes in disbelief, what did they just hear?

Isn't Mr. Fu single?

President Fu actually has a child! !

Is this something they can listen to for free?

Qin Junze looked at Fu Boyun suspiciously. Why didn't he know about Fu Boyun's family having children?

Fu Boyun generously turned the phone screen to Qin Junze.

Qin Junze just looked at the chat interface above, which showed:

Children: Today is another day to love Fu Boyun,

huh~ Fu Boyun: Mmmm.

Qin Junze was stunned, and only then did he realize who the child in the family was referring to in Fu Boyun's mouth.

He followed Fu Boyun to the auction in the restricted area.

"Is it cute?"

Seeing that Qin Junze didn't speak, Fu Boyun asked instead, "Isn't it cute?"

"Cute." Qin Junze nodded perfunctorily.

"Mine." Fu Boyun raised his brows slightly, his tone hard to hide his pride.

Qin Junze: ...Are

all the older men who are suddenly released from the list so loving and affectionate?

But what to show off in front of him? Who doesn't have an object yet?

Really are.

"Is your family like this too?"

Fu Boyun put his phone upside down on the table, looked at Qin Junze with his face up, and asked with interest.

Qin Junze stretched his glasses, pretended not to hear, and said again, "We're having a meeting now!"

"Is there something to hide?"

Fu Boyun suddenly looked like a big brother, and asked in a serious tone.

"No, no, we are fine, thank you Mr. Fu for your concern."

Qin Junze sighed and felt a little tired. Do people who suddenly have a partner like to chat with others about their partner so much?

I've never seen Fu Boyun care so much before!

"Can we continue the meeting? President Fu." Qin Junze reminded Fu Boyun again and again, neither humble nor arrogant.

Fu Boyun had to give up and continue the meeting, but everyone clearly felt that the atmosphere in the second half of the meeting was not as solemn as the first half.

Even if they made some mistakes in reporting work, Mr. Fu just simply said to pay attention next time.

It was completely different from the bloody scene just now.

The appeasement effect of that piece of information is too strong!

At the end of the meeting, Qin Junze and Fu Boyun were about to leave the meeting room when several managers in the meeting room shouted,

"Assistant Qin, stay for a while, we still have work to ask for advice."

Fu Boyun glanced back. , without expressing any objection, turned around and walked towards the office.

"What's the matter?"

Qin Junze was stopped and asked, looking at them.