Chapter 90 I went to pick it up

"Brother, you're back." As soon as

Xu Chenting heard Fu Boyun's return, he went to the door to greet him.

"Sorry, I made you come back today."

Fu Boyun looked tired, still thinking of comforting Xu Chenting, reached out and rubbed his head.

"It's okay, your business is more important, I'm not a child anymore, I can go home by myself."

Xu Chenting loves to act like a spoiled child with Fu Boyun, that's their little interest.

but.

Coquettish is coquettish, and Sapo is Sapo.

Any untimely coquetry, any coquettish coquettishness that makes it difficult for the other party to do, is called pouting.

As a mature lover, Xu Chenting would never slap on Fu Boyun.

Fu Boyun lowered his eyes and looked at him, his thin lips hooked lightly: "In my place, you are still a child, a coquettish and squeamish child."

Xu Chenting's face was slightly red, and he could feel Fu Boyun's doting on him. .

"Ha chi~"

Very milky, a very soft sneeze came from Fu Boyun's arms.

Xu Chenting noticed something in his arms just now, but it was a little tight, so he couldn't tell what it was.

"This is?"

Xu Chenting didn't dare to lift it directly, but looked up at Fu Boyun and asked suspiciously.

Fu Boyun gave Xu Chenting a look and encouraged Xu Chenting to explore by himself.

Xu Chenting carefully lifted the small quilt held in Fu Boyun's arms, revealing a young, frozen face with a flushed face, and his eyebrows were somewhat similar to Fu Boyun's.

"Bastard?"

Xu Chenting gently touched the child's little face and asked without raising his head.

"It's impossible for me to have children in my life." Fu Boyun's tone was very firm, and he was relieved in the next second: "Unless..."

"Huh?" Xu Chenting couldn't help looking up at him.

"Unless you can give birth." Fu Boyun held the child in his arms with one hand and went to the living room with the other around Xu Chenting's waist.

"Then I may not be able to do it."

Xu Chenting smiled and shook his head. Although he knows a lot, he is really not good at having children.

"Then I'm 100% sure that I won't have a child."

Fu Boyun put the child and the quilt wrapped around it on the sofa and solemnly assured Xu Chenting.

These words silently promised Xu Chenting that there would be only him by his side.

There will be no one else, and it is impossible to have any children with others.

"Where did this child come from?"

Xu Chenting didn't suspect that it was Fu Boyun's illegitimate child. After all, he came back with the rebirth script.

Although many things about Fu Boyun are not so clear, there must be no illegitimate children.

If Fu Boyun had children, he would not have given him all his inheritance before his death.

"The child born by my second uncle's mistress outside."

"It's not like the Fu family has no money, so how could the child be so thin?" The

child looks like only four or five years old, with small arms and legs, obviously malnourished , and there were obvious bruises on his arms and calves, which made Xu Chenting feel distressed and angry.

"My mistress thought that mother and child are more expensive, but my second aunt has a strong temper and refuses to live or die. Because of this incident, the second uncle and second aunt quarreled in the car, and they were so emotional that they moved their hands. Later, there was a car accident. Neither survived."

"The Fu family is a group of cold-blooded people. The second room and the first line are dead. They feel that the illegitimate child is not worthy of entering the Fu family's door, so they drive away the mistress and the child together. The mistress feels that the child can't be exchanged for any benefit, so she started Treat him harshly, don't give him food, beat and scold him, and take his breath away."

"Now that my mistress is about to get married, she doesn't want to carry this oil bottle, so she secretly throws away the child."

Fu Boyun looked down at him. The child's little nose closed and moved with his breathing, but his brows were wrinkled, and he didn't seem to be sleeping very well. He reached out to touch his eyebrows, and said softly,

"I went to pick it up."