Chapter 69 I'm Not Interested In His Legacy

"Hey, Shen Ting is back!"

Wang Xinyue's tone was as enthusiastic as when she saw her own son coming back. In front of Xu Limin, she was really pretending as always!

Obviously everyone knows it well, and they don't understand what Wang Xinyue's acting means.

"You bastard, you still know how to come back."

Xu Limin was full of anger when he saw Xu Chenting. He felt so happy that he was about to faint when he heard that someone had paid 100 million to photograph Xu Chenting.

That's one billion!

After filling the hole in the company's bad debts, there is still a lot of money left.

I didn't expect that Xu Chenting's son would be so useful, and he was not as old as Bai Yang.

However, the next day he heard that Xu Chenting ran away and the transaction was not completed, which was equivalent to that one hundred million, like a moon in the mirror, no matter how good it was, it was not his.

Everything fell apart overnight.

Xu Limin now sees Xu Chenting, not like his own son, but like his enemy, and his teeth are itching with anger.

"Pack up, and follow me to a wine bureau at night." Xu Limin said to Xu Chenting in a commanding tone.

"What else would you do other than exchange your son for money?"

Xu Chenting's tone was indifferent and mocking, looking at Xu Limin like a scum, disgusting and disgusting.

"Xinyue, go and clean up for him, don't embarrass me at night."

Xu Limin ignored Xu Chenting's ridicule and turned to Wang Xinyue.

If the wine party at night can take the opportunity to hook up with a big boss, then the crisis of their Xu Group will be solved.

At the auction in the restricted area, Xu Chenting wearing a half-face mask could fetch a sky-high price of 100 million yuan. He didn't believe that he couldn't meet lustful fat sheep at a business reception in the evening.

"it is good."

Wang Xinyue responded with a smile. After all, she wasn't her own son, so she didn't feel bad at all.

Wang Xinyue wanted to go to pull Xu Shenting, but was avoided by Xu Shenting.

"I won't go."

Xu Chenting refused resolutely, ignoring Wang Xinyue's pretence and Xu Limin's anger and orders, and controlled the field forcefully: "Today we will make it clear, I will never do it again in the future. I'm back."

"You."

Xu Limin frowned. It was clear that Xu Chenting was so easy to handle before, why did it become like this now? Thorn all over.

"Wang Xinyue, you don't have to worry that I will rob Xu Chengfeng of Xu Limin's inheritance in the future. I have no interest in his inheritance."

Xu Chenting knew very well that the reason why Wang Xinyue had been wary of him was because he had the same inheritance rights as Xu Chengfeng, and was rejected by outsiders. Of course she was upset about taking half of the money.

Wang Xinyue didn't speak, she was very disdainful, and she didn't believe Xu Chenting's words. If you say that you are not interested, you will not be interested. Who knows if the fight will be broken by then?

"After all, the company might go bankrupt during this period of time. What is left of Xu Limin? What is there to fight for?"

Xu Chenting killed in one sentence.

"You son of a bitch, Lao Tzu is still alive and well, and you are thinking about Lao Tzu's legacy. I tell you, Lao Tzu will not leave you a penny."

Xu Limin was soared by Xu Chenting's adrenaline. He panted and stared at Xu Chenting.

"Limin, don't be angry. You're so angry that your body is so bad, who's going to be happy?"

Wang Xinyue gently patted Xu Limin's chest a little, letting him ease his emotions a little.

Wang Xinyue said that Xu Limin should not be angry, and she wished that they would quarrel, and it would be better to fight.

Wang Xinyue was very happy in her heart, and she was very happy to hear Xu Limin say that not a penny would be left to Xu Chenting.

It seems that she made a mistake in the past, thinking that by bullying Xu Chenting, he would not dare to fight or rob.

But Xu Limin never spoke.

Xu Chenting is now rebellious, fighting against Xu Limin, angering Xu Limin, and naturally he will get nothing.

Xu Chenting is still young, he made a mistake!

Wang Xinyue smiled and watched their father and son quarrel. The more fierce they quarreled, the more Xu Limin felt that Xu Chengfeng was a thousand times better than Xu Chenting, and her goal was achieved.