Chapter 78

Looking at their chat in the group, Xu Chenting was amused by some of their amusing conversations.

[Socialist successor]

Lu Yucheng: How is it? Did you pick up the phone call you made?

Zhuo Yang: No...

Ye Xudong: No...

Lu Yucheng: What should I do? It's been so long since Shen Chen went home, without any news or answering the phone, it won't happen! /horrified.

Ye Xudong: Don't say that, it's a bit scary.

Zhuo Yang: The more I think about it, the more I worry, it won't really happen!

Lu Yucheng: I'm not at ease, let's go to Shen Chen's house to find him!

Zhuo Yang: Let's go.

Ye Xudong: I have a question, do you know where Shen Shen's family is?

Lu Yucheng: ...

Zhuo Yang: ...

Lu Yucheng: We have lived together for three years, but no one knows where Shen Shen's home is. Dad is very disappointed in you!

Ye Xudong: You are amazing, come here! /Pick nose

Lu Yucheng: I can't

either

But I still feel very confused about some of their behaviors.

Xu Chenting returned the message in the group with his mobile phone.

Xu Chenting: Excuse me, what are you doing? /Doubt

Xu Shenting: Aren't you all in the dormitory?

Xu Shenting: Why do you want to chat in the group?

Xu Chenting: Why, the dormitory is so big that you have to use communication tools to speak?

Lu Yucheng is definitely an Internet addict. He seems to be the kind of person who never leaves his cell phone. As long as you look for him, he will definitely be there.

As long as you send a message, he will reply in seconds.

Lu Yucheng: We don't chat in the group, how do you know we care about you so much?

Xu Chenting: Does our relationship and concern need to be so superficial? Is it this way?

Lu Yucheng: Yes.

Zhuo Yang: Isn't the point now, Shen Chen, you finally appeared! where are you now? It's alright!

Xu Chenting: It's alright, nothing at all. I'm staying with my boyfriend now. I just woke up and didn't notice your message.

Ye Xudong: It's two o'clock now, I just woke up, the time is a bit subtle / evil smile Xu Chenting

: / smile.

Lu Yucheng, Ye Xudong, and Zhuo Yang: Oh~

everything is in silence, everyone who understands understands.

Xu Chenting shook his head amusingly, ignored their booing, turned off his phone and got up.

Xu Chenting was now in front of the study, and he called Fu Boyun and asked,

"I want to use the computer in your study."

"That is your study. You are in your own home, what should you use to report to me? "

Fu Boyun asked in displeasure, how come children don't even have basic consciousness?

Still so cautious at home?

Fu Boyun remembered Xu Chenting's previous situation in the Xu family, as if he had to report everything he did, and he didn't necessarily agree.

Fu Boyun couldn't help feeling distressed, no wonder the children are so cautious now, the Xu family, it's just that it's too cheap for them to simply go bankrupt.

He'll have a good time with them!

"I remember someone said that I was bought by him before, and I knew my identity, so how dare I mess with the owner's things?"

Xu Chenting lazily leaned against the wall outside the study, and said casually.

"You didn't remember anything else, so you remembered this?"

Fu Boyun snorted softly.

"What else?" Xu Chenting asked as if he really didn't remember.

"I am not your master, you are my little ancestor." Fu Boyun patiently repeated what he said at that time.

Xu Chenting suddenly said, "I remember."

"Then you..." Fu Boyun was puzzled.

"I just want to hear you say it again, hehe~" Xu Chenting smiled slyly.

Fu Boyun smiled softly, full of doting, children just like to be coquettish.