Chapter 5 Say the most arrogant words and do the most obedient things

A large palm covered the back of Xu Chenting's hand, wrapping his clenched fist in the warm palm.

The warmth spread from his hands to his heart, like a ray of warm sun dispelling the biting coldness brought by the wind and snow in winter.

Xu Chenting turned back to meet Fu Boyun's gaze, his eyes were slightly blue, and a bright smile opened on the corner of his mouth.

Fu Boyun is doing well now. In the last life, Fu Boyun cut all the obstacles for him and protected him thoroughly. Let him protect him in this life!

Why are you smiling so nicely at him? Is he trying to seduce me?

Fu Boyun's long and narrow eyes narrowed slightly, analyzing the deeper meaning behind Xu Chenting's smile, and even felt that he was the truth.

"Baby, are you listening?"

Che, there is always the unfortunate scene of a fool who doesn't know the current affairs.

Fu Boyun was disdainful.

Xu Chenting's mouth was slightly raised with a slight chill, and he said indifferently: "What's the matter ?

"

Now, why are you so cold today, did I do something wrong?"

Xu Chenting didn't speak, and the dark and deep eyes were filled with the breath of the storm.

"Baby, don't stop talking, I really like you. You don't say anything, I'm really uncomfortable."

Ji Sheng's voice was both affectionate and a little sad: "I'm so uncomfortable that I'm about to die."

Xu Chenting His tone was cold and arrogant: "Then go to hell!"

Ji Sheng was at a loss for words, and he didn't know how to answer.

The air suddenly quieted down.

Fu Boyun suddenly took the mobile phone and placed it in front of Xu Chenting. The memo on the mobile phone had two big characters: 'Hypocrisy'.

Xu Chenting looked back at him thoughtfully, and Fu Boyun nodded solemnly, as if he was telling the truth.

puff.

Xu Chenting was amused by Fu Boyun who looked like this, but he still restrained his lips and snickered.

Fu Boyun, what are these strange and strange behaviors, but there is a cute and lovely feeling?

Who just said arrogantly, 'If I want to talk, I can talk, if I don't want to talk, don't talk, don't worry about me'?

Say the most arrogant things and do the most obedient things.

As expected of you.

"Xu Chenting, I didn't expect you to be such a person. You want me to die, why are you so vicious?"

Ji Sheng's voice became louder in vain, accusing him in anger.

Ah.

There was a sneer at the corner of Xu Chenting's mouth, and his eyes were full of mocking coldness.

How could he have the face to say such a thing?

Xu Chenting closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and his tone was filled with a touch of sadness: "I, I'm vicious, what about you? You are my boyfriend, what did you do yourself, do you have any points in your heart?"

" What's the matter? I haven't done anything that I'm sorry for."

Ji Sheng was righteous and did not panic at all, all the things he did were covered up, it was impossible for Xu Chenting to know.

"How do you and Xu Chengfeng conspire to push me into the fire pit, do you recognize this?"

Xu Chenting choked up, with a cry, and scolded sadly: "Ji Sheng, you have no heart, how can you be so right? Me?"

There was the sound of a glass shattering on the other end of the phone, I was afraid that he would never have imagined that Xu Chenting would snipe to the point so precisely.

in a word.

"Shen Ting, who are you listening to?"

Ji Sheng's tone became much more serious, and he was still accusing Xu Chenting: "How is this possible, I am your boyfriend, Chengfeng is your brother, we are the two closest to you, how could we hurt you? things."

"I'm very angry now, how do I treat you, don't you know? You say I have no heart, but I think you have no heart."

The more Ji Sheng talked, the more angry he felt, a kind of anger that he was wronged: " Don't we even have basic trust between us? I'm really disappointed."