Chapter 89 The attitude of you letting me go home by myself is like a scumbag

Early the next morning, Xu Chenting got up to pack his luggage and waited quietly for Fu Boyun to pick him up.

Like a child at school waiting for his parents to pick him up.

"Shen Chen, you got up so early! Ha~"

Lu Yucheng poked his head out of the quilt, obviously not awake yet, and yawned.

"Well, my boyfriend is coming to pick me up, and I'm so excited that I can't fall asleep."

"Will your conscience hurt if you stimulate our group of single dogs like this?" Lu Yucheng rolled over, his arms resting on the guardrail beside the bed, and howled a sound.

"Don't take me, I'm not awake." Zhuo Yang closed his eyes to clear the relationship.

"I'm still sleeping, don't cue me."

Ye Xudong yawned and said vaguely.

It seemed that Xu Chenting didn't get up very early either, and everyone was actually awake.

"Yes, just stimulate me to be a single dog, cut~" Lu Yucheng expressed his most respectful contempt for his temporary mutiny allies.

Listening to the three of them bickering, Xu Chenting felt that the dormitory life of college students was quite good.

In the last life, because of Ji Sheng's scumbag, he had an unpleasant quarrel with them, and in the dormitory behind, the whole atmosphere was very depressing.

Because he was alone, everyone who harmed him was unhappy.

Thinking about it, I'm really sorry.

Fortunately, God gave him a chance to repair their relationship. Now it's interesting to talk, laugh, and bicker.

"Ding."

The phone on the table rang.

Grandpa Fu: Little darling, I'm sorry, I have something to do temporarily and I can't pick you up. I asked Hou Yi to pick you up. Wait for me at home, darling.

Xu Chenting pouted, he wondered if Fu Boyun was taking revenge on him?

He released Fu Boyun's pigeons yesterday, and Fu Boyun released his pigeons today, which just happened to be even.

Of course, this is just his own brainstorming.

Looking at the content of Fu Boyun's message, it can be seen that Fu Boyun should be busy with something in a hurry.

I was still a little disappointed in my heart, but I didn't really cry with the kindergarten children without their parents to pick them up.

Xu Chenting returned the message for a while.

Xu Chenting: You let me go home by myself, like a scumbag.

Fu Boyun didn't reply, he should be busy.

Nothing will happen!

Xu Chenting couldn't help worrying. In fact, he didn't know much about Fu Boyun, and he wasn't sure what happened at this time in his previous life.

"I'll go back first."

Xu Chenting put on his backpack, pulled his suitcase, and said goodbye to his roommates: "I will come out and meet again when I have time for the New Year."

"Your boyfriend is here to pick you up?"

Seeing that Xu Chenting is leaving , all three probing out of the bed.

"He has something to do temporarily, so he asked the driver to pick me up. You should pay more attention to your safety when you go back. I'm leaving."

After waving to them, Xu Chenting dragged his suitcase out of the dormitory.

As soon as he got home, Xu Chenting went to ask Uncle Lin.

As Uncle Lin, as the old man in the family, Fu Boyun would tell Uncle Lin very often.

"Uncle Lin, brother, is there anything wrong with him?" Xu Chenting frowned, with worry written in his eyes: "Don't lie to me."

"You're fine, young master, you don't have to worry about it."

Uncle Lin comforted Xu Chenting It is inconvenient to reveal too much to Xu Chenting for the time being, but it is succinct: "It's just that there is something at the Fu family's side. It happened suddenly and it was a little tricky. He went to deal with it, and he came back after he dealt with it."

Xu Chenting has been paying attention to Uncle Lin's expression, and it is not very heavy.

That means he didn't hide it from him on purpose, and Xu Chenting was a little relieved.

Xu Chenting had been waiting for Fu Boyun to come back, and he didn't receive Fu Boyun's message until five o'clock in the afternoon.

Grandpa Fu: Little darling, I'm done with my work, so I'm going back.

Then, Xu Chenting waited until nine o'clock in the evening.

Only then did he see Fu Boyun come back in a hurry, still holding something in his arms.