Chapter 14 The Young Master on the Run

It was already eight o'clock in the evening when Xu Chenting went back to school.

Fu Boyun sent him back to school before going to the appointment.

However, the car stopped just across the street from the school.

After all, both Fu Boyun and Fu Boyun's car are the most dazzling ones in the crowd, so it's better to keep a low profile.

Xu Shenting's dormitory is at 306, standing downstairs in the dormitory building, you can see many people standing in the corridor on the third floor.

"Look, Xu Chenting is back."

I don't know who shouted from upstairs, mixed with coaxing whistles.

Xu Chenting turned a deaf ear to these and went upstairs with an expressionless face.

Standing in the corridor on the third floor, as expected, he saw Ji Sheng standing at the door of 306, holding a bouquet of roses and a delicately packaged gift box in his hand.

Ji Sheng looks very outstanding. Not only is he rich, but he also doesn't have the style of a young master. Gentleness and sunshine are synonymous with him, and he has won a lot of fans.

Unfortunately, this is just Ji Sheng's disguise.

No matter what Ji Sheng does, he is afraid that others won't know, so he can show his superiority by enjoying the admiration of others! Or they want to use the public opinion of the masses to morally kidnap.

During the three years that Ji Sheng was chasing him, Ji Sheng's followers came to warn him not to be ignorant and trouble him a lot.

Every time Ji Sheng appeared as a hero to settle these troubles for him.

Every time it appeared very timely, over time, he really thought that Ji Sheng was the one who could protect him through the storm, but he didn't know that Ji Sheng was the one who brought him these unnecessary storms.

When Ji Sheng saw Xu Chenting appear, his eyes suddenly lit up.

In the past, Xu Chenting always lowered his head because he was not confident, and did not dare to look directly into the eyes of others when he spoke. When he spoke nervously, he would stutter, wince, and did not clean up his appearance properly. Thumping feeling.

Today's Xu Chenting seems to look better than usual, and his temperament is different.

Especially in his white shirt and black trousers, his slender waist and long legs make his whole personality clean and noble, like a young master on the run from a wealthy family, people can't help but want to get him dirty.

Ji Sheng licked his lips unconsciously. He had chased Xu Chenting for a month, and they hadn't even held hands a few times.

The former Xu Chenting made him disgusted, and he was not interested in doing anything to him.

I didn't expect that Xu Chenting would look so good after a little cursing.

The difference between a country bumpkin and a rich and powerful son is really that people rely on clothes, and their temperament has changed.

Now he is a little interested to taste Xu Chenting's taste, it must be delicious in bed.

"Shen Ting, you're finally back, where have you been?"

Ji Sheng walked quickly to Xu Chenting, looking at Xu Chenting's face greedily, directly and unabashedly, it was obviously the same face as before. But today is extraordinarily fascinating.

"Although I waited here all night, it doesn't matter, you can just come back."

Ji Sheng is very good at showing weakness in front of outsiders. Even if it is his fault, he will also make people feel that it is Xu Chenting's fault, and it will also make Xu Chenting feel that It's his own fault.

Ji Sheng pretended to be a caring boyfriend on the surface, but he couldn't help being proud of himself, with a kind of self-confidence.

Xu Chenting must have panicked now, and then immediately apologized to him and asked him to forgive.

He just waited for Xu Chenting to apologize to him, and then he would forgive him generously. Not only did he gain a good reputation, but he could also make some excessive demands.

This is the case every time, tried and tested.