Chapter 48 New Era, New Legal Blindness

"Yo, isn't this my brother?"

Xu Chengfeng always had the most innocent expression on his face, using the most well-behaved tone to run on people: "Drunk?"

Xu Chenting looked up, and a sneer appeared on the corner of his mouth.

"You're drunk, aren't you afraid of being sold again? Brother." Xu Chengfeng leaned in front of Xu Chenting with his hands in his pockets and bowed, and smiled, a little sickly.

"Hey."

Xu Chenting raised his head slightly.

"What?" Xu Chengfeng looked back in confusion, and there was no one behind him: "Blazing?"

"I mean, look at that surveillance camera."

Xu Chenting was drunk, speaking in a slow, soft voice, but there was a lot of space between the lines. Lethal: "Openly discussing human trafficking under surveillance, you are really like your father, blind to the new era and new laws."

Xu Chengfeng's body stiffened.

He just wanted to ridicule Xu Chenting, but he didn't want to put himself in.

It's a pity that he couldn't go to the auction site to see Xu Chenting's embarrassed appearance.

Unexpectedly, Xu Chenting could escape from such a place.

Thinking of this, Xu Chengfeng's eyes flashed a wicked light.

"Times have changed, brother." mocking MAX.

"Don't be complacent, Dad won't let you go." Xu Chengfeng thought that if he moved out of Xu Limin, Xu Chenting would be afraid and proud.

Coincidentally, he wouldn't let him go.

Xu Chenting's expression didn't change, and he tapped his fingers on the table: "Don't think about me, I have a bad temper and irritate me. I will take you to hell with me, hehe."

Xu Chenting's eyes were cold and low. His laughter, tinged with a sickly scent, looked like it wasn't easy to mess with.

Xu Chengfeng restrained the innocent expression on his face, gloomy, staring at Xu Chenting, he felt that the person in front of him was suddenly strange.

"I'll give you a suggestion, that idiot Ji Sheng likes you quite a bit. Let's see if you have the ability to make Ji Sheng willingly give you 100 million to fill this hole for your company."

Xu Chenting supported lazily. Looking sideways, he said casually: "If you don't work harder, the stupid son of the landlord's family will only be stupid. How ugly, hehe."

"You!" Xu Chengfeng was anxious.

Xu Chengfeng took a deep breath, calmed down his emotions, and couldn't let Xu Chenting lead by the nose.

"Brother, the person who has been chasing you for three years, I hooked up and ran to me, feel bad!"

How much Xu Chenting liked Ji Sheng before, he could see clearly, he didn't believe that Xu Chenting had nothing at all.

Pretend to be calm in front of him, right?

Seeing that he didn't take off Xu Chenting's disguise and stepped on his wound made him feel the pain.

"Brother, if you really like Ji Sheng, please beg me. If I'm in a good mood, maybe I can make Ji Sheng treat you a little bit better. If you lie to you, you can be happy, right?

" For several years, cerebral thrombosis has not been able to say such stupid words.

"Make it clear, it was he who chased me for three years, not me who chased him for three years. What's wrong with me?"

Xu Chenting thought it was very ridiculous. At that time, he thought that Ji Sheng really liked him and could be like a day for three years. He's a good man, how could he not be moved?

Xu Chenting looked at Xu Chengfeng and continued to stimulate him:

"You should be worried, he has been chasing me for three years, does he really have no feelings for me?"

Xu Chengfeng was silent, looking at Xu Chenting thoughtfully.

However, Xu Chenting knew very well that Ji Sheng had no heart.

He was dazed and sent to the restricted area auction is the line that Ji Sheng led.

For Xu Chengfeng, Ji Sheng might really be able to come up with 100 million.

If so the result is the best.

The Xu family and Ji family's two boats are tightly chained together, pulling one hair and moving the whole body.

In this way, he can overturn two boats with one shot, what a joy!