Chapter 33 Call the police

"Be careful."

Lu Yucheng watched the glass kettle smashed towards Xu Chenting, and subconsciously stood in front of him to protect him, his back was smashed heavily by the glass kettle, and he let out a muffled groan.

It happened too suddenly, and the noisy cafe just now quieted down.

Condemnation is condemnation, but they did not make obvious resistance. It is indeed inappropriate to do something hurtful in this situation.

"How are you? Are you alright!"

Xu Chenting hurriedly checked whether Lu Yucheng was injured, his expression and tone couldn't hide his worry and guilt.

Lu Yucheng, with a look of nothing on his face, reached out and patted Xu Chenting on the shoulder to reassure him.

"I'm fine, what can happen to my rough-skinned flesh, sigh."

Afraid that Xu Chenting would be worried, Lu Yucheng moved his body and pulled the smashed part on his back, unable to hold back the pain. Take a breath.

In order to protect Lu Yucheng from being injured, Xu Chenting's black eyes became deeper and darker, and his right hand clenched tightly into a fist.

He can't even protect his own friends, let alone Fu Boyun!

Obviously he didn't do anything, but there are always some people who are inexplicably hostile to him, hurting him, and hurting the people around him.

Destroy them all!

"Call the police!"

Xu Chenting's face darkened a lot, and after he looked away from Lu Yucheng's body, he took on a cold breath.

Everyone looked at each other, shouldn't they be the ones who said the police?

Why do people who do bad things say so calmly that they want to call the police?

Xu Chenting just informed them, took out his mobile phone and called the police directly, without waiting for any response from them.

When she heard Xu Chenting say that she was going to call the police, Chen Sijia couldn't help but 'tuck' in her heart.

But it soon calmed down.

Although she had no substantial evidence to prove that Xu Chenting had violated her, Xu Chenting also had no evidence to prove that he did not do such a thing.

Besides, she still has so many 'witnesses' now. In this comparison, she is much more advantageous than Xu Chenting.

"I originally thought you were young and a student, and wanted to give you a chance."

Chen Sijia shook her head as she looked at Xu Chenting, she didn't want to see the situation develop: "After all, your violation It didn't work, I want to give you a chance to reform, but I didn't expect you to be so obsessed."

"Xiao Sijia, how can you be so kind, this kind of garbage should go to jail, otherwise I don't know how much harm it will cause in the future. Innocent girl."

"That's right, he brought it up on his own. What's wrong with being young? Can you commit crimes when you're young?"

Xu Chenting didn't want to argue with them about their accusations, and his eyes were locked on just now. On the man who threw the kettle at him.

"Don't leave, I'll send you to the detention center one by one!"

Xu Chenting's mouth evoked a sneering smile: "If you're guilty, don't even try to run away."

What does this mean?

Xu Chenting's two words caused a faint uneasiness in the hearts of many people present, and they were not aware of it.

Some people also think that this is just Xu Chenting's dying struggle, and it's just a mystery!

After a while, two police cars parked outside the cafe, and four or five police officers came in with body cameras:

"Who reported the case?"