Chapter 51 Where did this little flirt come from

Xu Chenting's preemptive strike made Fu Boyun, who had always been at ease, panic.

"What did I lie to you?"

Before he could get angry with Xu Chenting, Xu Chenting took his army first.

"You clearly said that you like me."

Xu Chenting seemed very sad, as if he had been deceived.

"I didn't lie to you."

Fu Boyun replied subconsciously, and then stubbornly added: "I like it a little bit, but it depends on your performance."

"But, you are not happy to see me at all." Xu Chenting's tone was low. The details of Fu Boyun's crimes.

Fu Boyun could not refute, he was really angry just now.

"Anything else?" Fu Boyun asked humbly.

"People say that if you like someone, you can't help but want to get close to the other person, but I've been sitting here for a long time, and you don't hug me."

Xu Chenting pursed his lips, and the tone of his speech became more and more aggrieved. Complaining to Fu Boyun.

'Boo'

Fu Boyun felt that an arrow was shot in his heart, and the blood tank was empty in an instant.

Where did this little flirt come from?

"You just don't like me, I know, hum." Xu Chenting said angrily, and turned his head away from Fu Boyun.

Fu Boyun gave a low laugh: "Come here."

"Humph."

Xu Chenting snorted unhappily: "I'm angry, it's hard to coax me."

"Don't hug me?" Fu Boyun's voice carried With a smile, he asked tentatively.

Xu Chenting turned back and stared at Fu Boyun, as if he was still a little tangled, and finally threw himself into Fu Boyun's arms obediently, buried his face in his arms and rubbed his face, his voice muffled: "Hmph, I'm still very angry. ."

"I'm not angry, you're still angry? You are stingy."

Fu Boyun looked down at the man who had thrown himself into his arms, stretched out his hand and rubbed Xu Chenting's hair, with a little more doting in his helpless tone.

"You're still mad at me?"

Xu Chenting suddenly raised his head from Fu Boyun's arms, and his head hit Fu Boyun's chin all of a sudden.

"Hiss."

Fu Boyun raised his head and sucked in a breath of cold air, angry and helpless: "I suspect you did it on purpose."

"I didn't do it on purpose."

Xu Chenting was nervous, it really wasn't intentional, He quickly reached out to touch his chin: "Does it still hurt?"

Fu Boyun grabbed Xu Chenting's hand and squeezed it in the palm of his hand: "It doesn't hurt anymore, don't be afraid."

Xu Chenting's nose suddenly turned sour and red. When Fu Boyun was ill in his last life, he was clearly in pain, and he had to comfort him all the time, 'Don't be afraid, I don't hurt', always like this makes people feel distressed.

Afraid that Fu Boyun would be worried, Xu Chenting buried his head in Fu Boyun's arms again, and his voice was a little nasal: "Why are you mad at me?"

"You dare to get drunk outside without me by your side. What should I do if something goes wrong? Have you thought about it?"

Fu Boyun wanted to have a good talk with Xu Chenting about this issue, but he couldn't hold back his anger when he finally said it.

He was afraid.

He was afraid that he would not be able to protect Xu Chenting, and he didn't want certain things to appear on Xu Chenting's body again.

Fu Boyun hugged Xu Chenting's arms unconsciously, trying to embed his whole body into his body.

Even if he sent someone to protect Xu Chenting, he was afraid of accidents.

"I won't get drunk outside alone."

He won't make the same mistakes in his previous life, he won't put himself in danger, because he can't let Fu Boyun fall into danger because of him.

"Aren't you drunk now?" Fu Boyun was not satisfied with this answer.

Xu Chenting raised his eyes: "I get drunk because..."