Chapter 41 I'm Afraid You'll Beat Me To Death

"Don't talk nonsense, I'm just self-defense, police uncle, you have to call the shots for me!"

Xu Chenting's expression was very innocent.

"Did you think we were blind? Didn't you see your indiscriminate actions just now?"

They could see clearly just now that the other party made the first action.

The boy is indeed in self-defense, but his skills are a little more beautiful.

The two policemen worked together to stand up the man on the ground.

Pretty heavy.

That young man's strength is quite strong, this can be directly knocked down!

"Uncle policeman, I reported that he just hit me with a water bottle, but my friend blocked it for me, and now my back is still injured. People with violent tendencies, regardless of right and wrong, must be well educated, otherwise Maybe there will be more victims in the future."

Xu Chenting was brooding about this matter, if he did something to hurt others, he would never run away.

"There is still a criminal record, give me some peace of mind and take it away." I

heard that this is not the first time someone has been hurt, and the attitude of the police comrades has become more serious.

"I didn't, it's him, it's him..." The

man didn't recognize him, and the whole person went crazy, but he was taken away before he finished speaking.

"Little classmate, you handled this matter very well." After the

whole thing was over, Xu Keming had the deepest impression on this little classmate: "If you have any difficulties, remember to call the police, and I can leave when my colleague comes over to help you make a record. , thank you for your cooperation."

"Thank you, Uncle Police."

Xu Chenting nodded with a smile, cooperated to make a transcript, and just two cups of coffee were ready.

"I'll accompany you to the hospital to have a look!"

Xu Chenting was still worried that Lu Yucheng was smashed just now and whether he was seriously injured.

"No, I'm an old man. What's the matter with being smashed, I don't see anything at all now."

Lu Yucheng moved his body, and after a while, it was not so painful: "It may be bruised at most. Just rub the safflower oil for me."

"I'll come at night!"

"No, no, you are thin... er."

Lu Yucheng waved his hand and refused. He originally wanted to say that his hands were weak, but it was a bit wrong. He silently changed his words: "I'm afraid you will beat me to death."

Xu Chenting:

"I thought about it carefully later, even if I help you block that, you can definitely avoid it with your skills, haha."

Lu Yucheng scratched I scratched my head, feeling a little stupid just now.

"I can't escape."

Xu Chenting said with a serious expression and a positive tone: "Thank you, Yucheng, I owe you a favor. If there is anything difficult to do in the future, it is absolutely obligatory for me to help."

"We are all brothers . , the family doesn't speak two words, if it were you today, I believe you would make the same choice as me."

Lu Yucheng hooked Xu Chenting's neck carelessly, suddenly lowered his voice, and said with no deep meaning "Besides, didn't you beat me back?"

Xu Chenting smiled, but did not deny it.

That man would do it, and within his expectations, his thought of hitting someone never wavered.

Everything is being calculated, to the smallest detail.

During the dinner party in the evening, Lu Yucheng talked about this matter.

"Come on, this woman is too dog. Fortunately, her psychological quality is not good. She was frightened by Shen Chen and recruited herself."

Ye Xudong couldn't bear this temper and scolded: "Otherwise, I can't tell. If you don't, she will be framed."

"Don't be afraid, I still have a recording."

Xu Chenting took a sip of tea calmly and smiled.

Zhuo Yang said earnestly to Xu Chenting: "Boys go out alone, they must protect themselves! It's very dangerous!"

"Who is dangerous?" Xu Chenting narrowed his eyes and smiled.