Chapter 72 You told a lunatic that it is a society ruled by law?

Xu Chengfeng was stunned.

Xu Chenting was really crazy, a complete lunatic.

He actually made trouble with his family, smashed things in the house, and beat his dad. The point is, no one can do anything to him.

This is the most terrifying.

Xu Chenting let go and stood up, picked up the backpack that had been thrown aside, reached out to pat the dust on it, and looked down at Xu Limin:

"Let go of you today, don't provoke me again, I'm not as good-tempered as my mother, but you The only thing I can think about is suicide."

Xu Chenting looked at Xu Limin, Xu Chengfeng, and Wang Xinyue back and forth, his thin lips lightly parted: "If it's me, if you push me in a hurry, I will pull you all together in death. No one can escape if you are buried with someone."

"Don't even try to escape!"

Xu Chenting said in a low voice.

Xu Chenting walked to the door, looked at Xu Chengfeng who was blocking the door, and said nothing.

Xu Chengfeng was stunned for a moment, his body reacted faster than his brain, Xu Chenting just gave him a look, obediently giving way.

Seeing Xu Chenting's back walking away, Xu Chengfeng realized that he was cowardly to Xu Chenting just now?

"Fuck." Xu Chengfeng cursed in an unhappy voice.

Wang Xinyue waited for Xu Chenting to leave before she dared to take a good breath, for fear that Xu Chenting would focus on her just now.

"Limin, what should we do now? Just let him go like this, didn't you tell Mr. Wang and the others that you should take Xu Chenting..." Wang Xinyue walked over to help Xu Limin up, and she was most worried about this matter.

Xu Limin's face was ashen, his lips were bloodless, and he was very pale.

Hearing Wang Xinyue mention this matter, Xu Limin didn't dare to think about it now, and scolded her:

"Are you crazy too? You dare to provoke him, do you really think he won't kill?"

Xu Chenting's act of smashing things just now seemed to be hitting him every time.

In those few minutes, every second of him was frightened, and the whole person who was so tense was about to faint.

He was scared, really scared.

"In a society ruled by law now, does he really dare to kill people, Limin, don't scare yourself." Wang Xinyue felt that Xu Limin was frightening herself, and Xu Chenting only had the ability to frighten them. Could he dare to do anything? Is something out of the ordinary coming?

"You told a lunatic that this is a society ruled by law?"

Xu Limin didn't think Xu Chenting was frightening them. It's only been a week, and the change in Xu Chenting's attitude towards them is really crazy.

Crazy people can really do anything.

Xu Limin looked at Wang Xinyue and wanted to stir up trouble, so he raised his hand and gave her a slap: "I usually see you bullying him, why didn't you speak just now? You said you weren't afraid?"

"Xu Limin, you dare to beat him. I, when Xu Chenting was here, why didn't you dare to hit him, you are still not a man, I will fight with you."

Wang Xinyue, who had never suffered such grievances, was also furious, holding up her left cheek. He also gave Xu Limin a slap.

The conflict was intensified at once, and the fire of war ignited in an instant.

Xu Limin showed no sympathy for Wang Xinyue, and the two scuffled directly.

Seeing this farce, Xu Chengfeng had a great headache, and hurriedly went up to fight.

"What are you fighting? Now I still think about what the company will do!"

Although they were stopped, Wang Xinyue and Xu Limin were still angry, and neither of them said anything.

Without Xu Chenting's sweet pastry, what else can be done?

Xu Chengfeng looked at the mess in the room, a word suddenly flashed in his mind, and he said in a low voice, "Maybe I have a solution."