Chapter 102 It was just a tactical retreat before

Xu Shenting stood up slightly, arched his body, slowly brought his face up, and gently pecked the man's lips with his eyes closed.

Fu Boyun's dark eyes stared deeply at Xu Shenting, his Adam's apple rolling, he stretched out his hand to hook his waist, let him sit astride his lap, and kissed him deeply.

From the corner of his eye, he saw two figures, one large and one small, standing at the door of the restaurant.

Xu Shenting wanted to retreat, but Fu Boyun held him tightly in his arms, preventing him from moving.

"Hiss."

Xu Shenting groaned in pain. As if to punish him for not paying attention, Fu Boyun bit his lip maliciously.

Xu Shenting gently hammered his chest with her hand, and Fu Boyun reluctantly ended the kiss, with a low pressure of dissatisfaction: "What's wrong?"

"Let me go, there is someone."

Xu Shenting's voice was a little hoarse. , Wu Nong said softly, with a hint of coquettishness in his soft words.

Fu Boyun turned around and saw no one.

"Uncle Lin took the little guy outside."

How embarrassing!

Xu Shenting got off Fu Boyun's lap and stood up, arranging his messy pajamas. He was still a little annoyed: "Who just said that there are people at home, especially a child, who should be more restrained outside the room?"

Fu Bo Yun stood up and helped Xu Shenting tidy up his pajamas, admiring his angry look, and curled his lips: "Didn't you reject me?"

"I said it was all my fault. I said it wrong. Since I was wrong, then it's not my fault. You should have done the wrong thing according to what I said, right?"

"You!"

Xu Shenting suddenly raised his head and glared at Fu Boyun, so angry, but unable to refute his words!

Fu Boyun suddenly regained his confidence and endured the calm for a while. Look, isn't he getting more confident now?

He is not a coward.

He had only made a tactical retreat before.

Did you see it? This is his tactic. Now it has begun to bear fruit. His little boy can no longer say a word to refute him because he is being unreasonable.

"Very good, very good."

Xu Shenting was very positive about Fu Boyun's remarks.

"There's no need to boast so much. I still have room for improvement." Fu Boyun said very humbly.

"It was my fault just now. I apologize. I'm sorry."

Xu Shenting looked at Fu Boyun and apologized to him sincerely.

Fu Boyun felt a little panicked for no reason. Why did he apologize suddenly?

"It was my problem just now. I wasn't big enough and didn't understand what you meant, Mr. Fu."

Xu Shenting had deeply realized his own problems and had some new insights:

"Now I understand, I have an epiphany. , What you just said is so right, but I think there are still some small flaws. It will be perfect if it is fixed."

"I don't really want to hear it."

Fu Boyun, who had already smelled something bad, wanted to stop it. Xu Shenting spoke.

But it was too late.

"You really need to be restrained outside the room, and you should also restrain yourself inside the room! After all, there is still some movement, and it is not good to be heard." Xu Shenting and Fu Boyun analyzed.

Fu Boyun disagreed: "The sound insulation is very good."

"Be more moderate, it will be healthy for you and me." Xu Shenting had more reasons.

Xu Shenting's crimson lips curled up slightly, she reached out and patted Fu Boyun's shoulder, and said to him sincerely: "Abstinence can help people live longer. This is scientifically based. Really, I'm doing this for your own good!"

Fu Bo Yun:...

Will love disappear?

"Hmph!"

Xu Shenting snorted. There is room for improvement, right? Make good progress.