Chapter 44

Where there are people there is gossip.

There is no joy in eating melons.

"What big melon? Why didn't I eat it?"

Ye Xudong, an internet-addicted teenager who surfed on 5G, expressed dissatisfaction, and there were still melons he didn't know about.

"This is not a melon that can be circulated on the Internet. It's normal that you haven't eaten it, and I only heard about it."

As soon as Lu Yucheng said this, he could know the weight of this melon.

"What? Tell me now."

Lu Yucheng's body leaned forward unconsciously, and his voice was also lowered, giving a sense of a secret atmosphere.

At first I thought it was nothing, but the more I talked, the more I felt that this melon was not simple, Zhuo Yang urged Lu Yucheng.

Xu Chenting eats crabs attentively, and is not particularly keen on eating melons, but he can listen to what you have to say.

"You know the richest man in our imperial capital!"

Zhuo Yang and Ye Xudong nodded their heads like garlic, who doesn't know this!

When he heard the words 'the richest man in the imperial capital', Xu Chenting was choked and asked uncertainly, "cough, who are you talking about?"

"Fu Boyun, the richest man in the imperial capital! Shen Chen, you may be right to indulge in learning. I don't pay much attention to these, it's okay, I probably know that there is such a person, and he is a very good person."

Lu Yucheng knew that Xu Chenting usually didn't pay attention to these things, but if he was asked to explain this person, he could not find any other suitable other than the good person. adjective.

Of course, Fu Boyun's brilliance is certainly not a brilliance that can be summed up.

Help, what kind of experience does it feel to eat melon suddenly and eat your own object?

Urgent, online and so on.

Xu Chenting's mood is very delicate at the moment, how could he not know who Fu Boyun is?

Just, Fu Boyun's melon? What does Fu Boyun have that he doesn't know?

"Our richest man, Lord Fu, is young and promising, handsome, rich and single, never messing around with men and women or between men and women, and his private life is as clean as a piece of white paper."

"Even if he did it, you wouldn't know! "Ye Xudong has also heard of it, but who knows what it's like in private?

"It's impossible, we have someone above us, and the inside information will never go wrong."

Lu Yucheng can still guarantee this.

Lu Yucheng continued to break the news: "Last night, news came out that Mr. Fu has been attacked by a little goblin who came out of nowhere."

"He is 27 years old, it's time to fall in love, he's just off the list, this counts. Melon?"

Xu Chenting raised his eyebrows lightly, expressing his doubts calmly.

"Huh? Huh? Don't you know who Fu Boyun is? How do you know he is 27 years old?"

Xu Chenting's words made Lu Yucheng a little suspicious. Could it be that Shen Chen is hiding some secret that he doesn't know?

"I didn't say I didn't know him."

Xu Chenting's face was still very calm, thinking in his heart, he is in love with me, how could I not know him?

Looking back, Xu Chenting really didn't say that.

Also, the richest man in the imperial capital, who wouldn't know!

Even if you haven't seen it, you must have heard of his legend.

"Taking off the bill is a small melon, and the bigger melon is still behind. Master Fu himself admitted that all his billions of properties are controlled by his little goblin. Even if he wants to use the money, he has to file a report and write an application. You dare to believe it. ?"

Sounds very bizarre, Lu Yucheng added another sentence in order to increase his credibility: "This melon is authentic."

Huh?

As the party who was forced to control Fu Boyun's billions of properties, he said he didn't know anything about it.

Xu Chenting couldn't help but wonder if the Master Fu they knew was the same person?