Chapter 16 Want me to take out the photo and slap you in the face?

"Let's just say, Ji Sheng has been chasing him for three years, and he has just caught up, so why did he break up."

"As expected, Xu Chenting himself is not clean."

"It seems that Xu Chenting is so shameless and dirty.

" He seemed to be ignoring the presence of the parties involved, and without knowing the full picture, he criticized one by one from the commanding heights of morality.

But what does this have to do with them?

What qualifications do they have to scold?

Xu Chenting pursed his lips tightly, his fists hardened.

Xu Chenting took back the hand that locked Ji Sheng's throat, and turned to look at the classmates who were gossiping to join in the fun. His black eyes were deep, wrapped in the coldness of the wind and snow, and murderous intent was surging.

Those gossiping classmates were shocked when they were stared at by this look. This look was a bit terrifying. I didn't expect Xu Chenting to be so imposing.

They unconsciously closed their mouths, dodged their eyes, and dared not meet Xu Chenting's gaze.

Ah.

Xu Chenting sneered, these things that bully the soft and fear the hard.

"You saw with your own eyes that I got into an old man's bed for money?"

Xu Chenting asked for details without hesitation: "Where did you see that? Which old man's bed did I get into? Since it's for this sake. , you don't have to worry about my face, just say it and let everyone listen."

"I, this..."

Ji Sheng was speechless for a long time, Xu Chenting was auctioned off at a sky-high price of 100 million.

Rich people who can spend so much money to buy a plaything must be old men.

The powerful and powerful people who will appear at the auction in the restricted area, who do not have a special hobby, play fierce and ruthless, if there is no accident, they will not appear here at all today.

However, the news they got in the morning turned out to be that Xu Chenting had escaped.

In that restricted area, he disappeared out of thin air. No one could find his whereabouts. He had no idea where Xu Chenting went last night.

Because the person disappeared, the transaction was not established, and the Xu family naturally couldn't get the 100 million auction money.

They anxiously wanted to know where Xu Chenting was, but now that they saw Xu Chenting, they found that he seemed to be out of control.

Even the most basic time, place, and characters are unclear. Who is lying, it is already clear.

Ji Sheng asked with a dark face: "Then what did you do last night? If you didn't have something shameful, why didn't you answer my call?"

"Are you sick!"

Xu Chenting couldn't help cursing. : "I didn't answer your call before I blocked you? Don't you know there is such a thing as a call record?"

"mentally retarded." Xu Chenting couldn't help but cursed again.

Ji Sheng:

"Why don't you ask yourself what did you do last night?"

Xu Chenting felt that Ji Sheng was really ridiculous. He pretended to be affectionate on the surface, infatuated for you, and played behind his back. Crazy than anyone else, the objects changed one after another.

It's disgusting to be liked by this kind of person, to be entangled with this kind of person, like the sticky wetness left by a poisonous snake crawling through the arm.

"Heh, what have I done?"

Ji Sheng disagreed, feeling that Xu Chenting's tricks were not clever at all.

If he was caught by Xu Chenting for what he was doing in the past, he would be a little more nervous.

It's a pity that Xu Chenting was very unwise to say what happened last night.

Last night, Xu Chenting could not protect himself, and he didn't have time to discover his secrets. Who would he fool!

Even if he cleans up his appearance, what if his temperament changes, the stupidity in his bones is still the same stupidity.

"What? Do you need me to take out the photo and throw it on your face?" Xu Chenting said calmly and calmly.

"If you have the ability, take it out!"

Ji Sheng bet that Xu Shenting had no evidence in his hands, so he said that there was no evidence, and others would not believe it.

Ji Sheng waited to see that Xu Chenting couldn't show any evidence to make a fool of himself, but found that Xu Chenting suddenly laughed, and an ominous premonition rose in his heart.