Chapter 99 Businessmen never suffer

Hearing Fu Boyun's serious nonsense, Xu Chenting really wanted to laugh, but he still held the little guy whose crying tears fell like pearls in his arms, so he restrained his smile.

The little guy didn't know if he was too good and sensible, or if he had an inexplicable nervousness and fear towards Fu Boyun.

The moment Fu Boyun appeared, his crying stopped abruptly.

The two little hands tightly covered their mouths, silently shedding tears, this little pitiful appearance is miserable.

"What is he crying? Do you miss his mother?"

Fu Boyun glanced at the crying little guy and asked Xu Chenting casually.

In this regard, Fu Boyun is not moved. If he can cry, it means that there is nothing to do. It is better than yesterday's situation where he couldn't open his eyes and had to fall asleep without any movement.

Besides, he is not Xu Chenting.

If Xu Chenting was crying now, it would definitely be different.

The little guy didn't speak, but the tears fell even more fiercely. He buried his head on Xu Chenting's shoulder, feeling more aggrieved and sad, and made a low whine.

Fu Boyun really stepped on thunder with precision, and every word pierced his heart.

"Do you have to make him cry once to be happy? Huh?"

Xu Chenting hugged the little guy and went downstairs with Fu Boyun, looked at him sideways, and said with a light smile.

"You and me once, and you named me and criticized me."

Fu Boyun put his arms around his chest, raised his arrogant head, and snorted softly: "You know, businessmen never suffer."

"Pfft."

Xu Chenting really wanted Fu Boyun died of laughter at such a sand-carved style, but he still restrained a little:

"Then have you considered the feelings of the crying child who is crying now?"

"I did."

Fu Boyun's answer was beyond Xu Chenting's expectations.

Xu Chenting hugged the little guy and sat at the dining table, let him sit on his lap, and wiped his tears with a few tissues, his little face was crying.

"Do you want to go back and continue living with your mother? Or stay with us?"

Fu Boyun sat down beside Xu Chenting and asked nonchalantly.

Although it may seem inappropriate to discuss this with a five-year-old, it is one thing to understand it, let alone make a decision on your own.

But this little guy in front of him is different.

The mind is a little more mature than children of the same age.

Especially when he was treated inhumanly by his biological mother, he naturally knew better what he wanted to choose.

"I don't want her." The

little guy shook his head, his eyes were full of resistance, his body began to tremble without feeling it, and his little hands trembled as he touched his body: "She will hit me, it hurts so much."

This seems to be The after-effects of the fear that the woman brought to the little guy, when he thought of that woman, he couldn't help but be afraid. The images of being beaten, scolded, and starving all appeared in his mind.

Xu Chenting patted his back gently to calm his emotions a little.

The little guy tugged at Xu Chenting's clothes tightly, his mouth slumped, his eyes red, and he cried and asked, "Can I live with my brother?"

"Yes." Xu Chenting nodded slightly.

"Will she take me back?" the little guy asked in a low voice, scared.

"She lost you, and I took you home. That's mine. If she wants to go back, it depends on whether I agree or not."

Fu Boyun was very disdainful of this and didn't put this matter aside at all. on the heart.

She is not qualified and has no chance to express her opinion now. Abandoning the child and an attempted murder will be enough to keep her from coming out for the rest of her life.

The little guy's eyes lit up when he looked at Fu Boyun, his eyes were wide and his eyes were shining, as if he had seen some superhuman hero, and he was full of admiration.