Chapter 21

Fu Boyun gave Jiang Huaichu a deep look, but did not speak.

If eyes could kill, Jiang Huaichu felt that he might have died ten thousand times.

Brother Fu who doesn't speak is really scary.

"Brother Fu, what does this mean?"

Jiang Huaichu didn't understand, and secretly asked Lu Jinming next to him.

"If you can't read it, you're basically cold."

Usually, the consequences of this situation are the worst.

It's okay to be really angry, at best it's a beating. But breaking out in silence may be more than just a slight slap.

At the beginning of JAC, let's ask for more blessings!

Jiang Huaichu: ...

I didn't know what gave him the courage just now.

"It's hard to find someone who suits your appetite, you have to hurry up."

Lu Jinming persuaded Fu Boyun bitterly: "If the mountain does not come, you can go to him. The crystallization of wisdom that has been passed down."

Lu Jinming: "You carefully taste it, is this the

truth ?"

It's not him who always gives up!

Did he not want to? He can't wait to hold it every day.

It's a pity that the little guy has no conscience, he just left, he doesn't hold back at all, hum!

Saying you like him is a lie!

"Hmph, I'm used to him." Fu Boyun hummed coldly.

However, the inner OS is not as peaceful as the surface.

Yeah? Is it like this? Does this method really work?

However, when others pestered him, he was so annoyed that he wanted to get people to get out of the earth.

"It's too big, isn't it?"

"Master Fu is right, you really can't get used to it, or be careful that she will become arrogant."

"Master Fu, the more you show her face for something like a little lover, she The more you push your nose and face, all of them are very high-minded, as long as the money is in place, they are not very willing to do anything."

"Yes, yes, the bed climbers are very cheap."

"It seems that I like you very much . It looks like it's just for your money, I've seen this a lot."

Fu Boyun said something, these rich second-generation players who knew how to play felt that they had found an opportunity to show in front of Master Fu, and they all followed suit. Start sharing your own personal experiences and opinions, in order to get the resonance of Master Fu. "Master Fu

, this kind of person who looks aloof and cold is actually playing hard-to-find games. Women, what kind of thing is there? Don't let them take themselves too seriously. It's just a tool to warm the bed, ah!"

The second generation speaks fluently, belittles and scorns inside and out, and looks complacent, which is really disgusting.

Fu Boyun threw the cup, stood up, and kicked the person directly to the ground: "Don't compare your things that can't be on the table, they don't deserve it."

"What are you guys." Fu Boyun Glancing at the few who were talking just now, their eyes seemed to be looking at a group of garbage.

"Mr. Fu, we didn't say what you meant."

"Mr. Fu, I was wrong. You have a lot to forgive us!"

Those rich second-generations who were talking arrogantly just now were trembling all the time. , begging Fu Boyun's forgiveness.

Fu Boyun's methods are notoriously ruthless, and if he offends him, it basically means that King Tianliang is broken.

Who is this on, who is not afraid to tremble?

"These..."

Fu Boyun's face was dark and sullen, and there was a cold murderous intent in his deep and cold eyes.

"I know, I'll handle it."

Jiang Huaichu, who was smiling while talking to Fu Boyun just now, had a serious face and a stinky expression.

Originally, today's party was a happy event. I thought it would be more lively. I didn't expect that there would always be some idiots who would dance out of nowhere.

It was really a few pieces of mouse droppings, and it broke a pot of porridge.

What a goddamn bad luck!