Chapter 74 Want me to teach you how to coax me?

Xu Chenting let out a long sigh, rubbed Fu Boyun's hair, and explained in a gentle tone: "I don't want to be with you, but if I didn't, then I wouldn't be standing here now."

"Hmph, you just pity me, Otherwise you won't come back." The

drunk Fu Boyun was a little unreasonable.

"Why do I pity you? Have a car, a house or the richest man?" Xu Chenting chuckled lightly.

"You have pity on me..."

Fu Boyun buried his head in Xu Chenting's neck again. He was intoxicated. He didn't seem to think of any good reason.

"Then you are really a poor little one!"

Xu Chenting raised the corner of his mouth and followed Fu Boyun's words with a smile.

"Humph."

Fu Boyun let go of Xu Chenting, sat on the sofa, and snorted heavily.

"Why are you so unhappy!"

Xu Chenting squatted at Fu Boyun's feet and asked with concern.

"I'm not unhappy!"

Fu Boyun looked at Xu Chenting with a blank expression and denied it word by word.

Is it really appropriate to say this with a face with 'I'm not happy' written all over it?

Xu Chenting didn't speak, he stretched out his hand to pull Fu Boyun's fingers, and looked at him quietly.

"You."

Fu Boyun was originally unhappy, but Xu Chenting didn't say a word, so he got more and more angry, and reminded him angrily: "Can't you coax me?"

"Aren't you not angry?"

Xu Chenting pretended to be surprised and asked.

"Can't I coax me if I'm not angry? Huh?" Fu Boyun was so angry that his child looked very smart, how could he not be at all right at this time!

He said he was not unhappy, couldn't he see that he was unhappy?

I don't know a man's mouth, is he a liar?

"Hahaha! Why are you so cute!"

Xu Chenting was so cute that he threw himself into Fu Boyun's arms. The arrogant Fu Boyun was so cute.

"Don't think that if you hug me, you'll turn the page."

Fu Boyun hugged Xu Chenting's slender waist, feeling a little happier, but still very arrogant.

"It's not enough to hug you, then let go!"

Xu Chenting didn't want to take Fu Boyun's way, but he did the opposite: "Don't hug me."

Fu Boyun held Xu Chenting's hand even harder. He gritted his teeth and said, "Do you really want to be mad at me to be reconciled?"

"What do you want me to do?" Xu Chenting humbly asked Fu Boyun for advice.

"Do you want me to teach you how to coax me?"

Fu Boyun frowned and asked incredulously, is this kid serious?

"Well, I have no experience. I'll learn it and I'll understand it later." Xu Chenting smiled confidently.

Fu Boyun: ... The

children have never been in love, and they don't know how to coax their boyfriends, which is excusable.

The previous season or something, not counting.

He doesn't deserve it, he's not even holding hands, what kind of ex-boyfriend.

in spite of.

He unilaterally announced that Fu Boyun was Xu Chenting's first love and did not accept any refutation.

"Aren't you willing to teach me how to coax my boyfriend?"

Xu Chenting looked at Fu Boyun with his face in his hands, and acted coquettishly with Fu Boyun in a small tone of grievance.

Who can bear this!

"None of these, study hard."

Fu Boyun's heart softened a long time ago, and he had to pretend to be serious on the surface.

"Okay, then let's imitate the scene just now, you said..."

Xu Chenting replied obediently, and quickly entered the learning state.