Chapter 43 I'm Coveting His Beauty, So Happy

"Yan dog doesn't eat everyone's face, only his face pokes me the most."

Xu Chenting corrected their misunderstanding about Yan dog: "Yan dog also has his own principles and standards."

"That means his Yan Zhi pokes you, unlocks the seal of your Yangou, and opens up your second line of Rendu?"

Lu Yucheng cooperated with Xu Chenting's statement very much, and the whole person ignited the soul of middle school: "Then you will be the ultimate Evolved?"

"Almost." Xu Chenting nodded.

"Ask a question."

Zhuo Yang raised his hand like a good student and asked, "Is it you who asked for the promise of your body, or was it requested by someone else?"

"I took the initiative."

Xu Chenting recalled that after he took the initiative that night, Fu Boyun did not. The tense look of her whole body is really cute.

"Yes, that's right, it's me who covets his beauty. I'm so happy."

Lu Yucheng and the others didn't speak, they just nodded silently, they felt it.

They really felt Xu Chenting's happiness. Compared to him who only knew about studying and working, he was now more cheerful.

"Assuming that the precondition for saving you must exist, then, what if the person who saved you is a little worse in appearance? What is the solution to this problem?"

Zhuo Yang took out the attitude of academic exchange with Xu Chenting to discuss this issue with him.

Xu Chenting also sat up straight, cleared his throat, and responded with the same rigorous academic communication attitude:

"Have you heard that 'you can't repay your life-saving kindness, you can only promise it with your body, please don't dislike it', then you listen Have you ever thought of 'I can't repay the kindness of saving my life, I will definitely repay you as a cow and a horse in my next life'?"

It was written literally whether he liked it or not.

"Oh~" The

three of them suddenly realized, and the situation opened in an instant.

"The ancients did not deceive me, Ness." Xu Chenting concluded with a smile.

"When will we be fortunate enough to meet your celestial dish?"

They are really curious about what kind of celestial immortal looks like in Xu Chenting, a scholar who only sees learning.

Ji Sheng doesn't count, at most he lowers his head to Xu Chenting.

A glance for ten thousand years is different from agreeing to give it a try after chasing it for three years.

"What kind of big guy can make you so happy? +1 for curiosity." Ye Xudong's style of painting also became serious, and he smiled wickedly: "Hehe~"

I suspect that you are driving, but I have no evidence.

but.

Xu Chenting said proudly: "I'm the one above." The

three of them had synchronized expressions and said silently, 'Are you sure? '.

"What are your expressions? I'm 1.8 meters tall, so I don't deserve to be the one on top?"

Xu Chenting frowned. Does he look so unlike someone who can attack others?

He is very aggressive!

However, when it comes to height, Fu Boyun is 188cm tall, and he is 180cm tall.

This means that Fu Boyun can not only suppress him, but also his height.

"Our comrade Xu, just looks too confusing, white and good-looking. Think about it carefully, yesterday's action of throwing Ji Sheng's scumbag on the wall, or throwing him over his shoulder and smashing him to the ground, is really another move. A is sassy, ​​it's really quite aggressive."

It's time to say it or not, it does have an inner taste.

Did they all misunderstand before?

"Hmm." Xu Chenting snorted with satisfaction.

"By the way, I just ate a big melon yesterday, which shocked me for a whole year."

Lu Yucheng ate two mouthfuls of food, and suddenly started gossiping and boasted about Haikou: "This is definitely the most sensational and biggest melon in the Beijing circle this year, are you interested in learning about it?