Chapter 100 I Hope You Condition A Little Outside the Room in the Future

"Then it's settled. I'll take him to the account later."

Since the party involved in this matter, the five-year-old little baby, has no opinion, then it's settled.

This was what had been planned from the beginning.

But there is one more link to ask the little baby.

"Then do you want to be raised as a younger brother? Or as a son?" Xu Chenting felt that there were some issues to be considered in this household registration.

"It's not easy for my younger brother to get a household registration."

Fu Boyun thought about this very early: "And he belongs to the black household registration, and has no clear relationship with the Fu family, so he just follows the normal social adoption process, which is simpler.

" People treat you as a brother, but you want to be their father, tsk tsk tsk."

Xu Chenting laughed and joked.

"What's the matter, when you are my son, you still wronged him?" Fu Boyun raised his eyebrows, arrogantly disdain: "There are too many people who want to be my son, you think I will ignore them."

"Little master, I Carry him and wash his face!"

Uncle Lin saw that this little guy was crying with tears all over his face, just like a small tabby cat, so he thought of holding him to clean up first.

"This is Grandpa Lin, he is a very good person."

Xu Chenting first introduced Uncle Lin to the little guy, and said softly, "Don't be afraid of him, we are here waiting for you."

Except for the repulsive excitement that the little guy suddenly came to an unfamiliar environment at first.

When he calmed down, he was really good and obedient.

"Hello, Grandpa Lin." The

little guy spoke in a milky voice, but his words were quite clear.

Seeing that Uncle Lin was about to come over and hug him, the little guy broke off from Xu Chenting's lap: "I'm no longer a three-year-old child, I'm five years old this year, and I can walk by myself."

"Pfft."

Xu Chenting was amused by the childish words, covering his mouth with a low smile.

Uncle Lin looked at the little guy lovingly, and took his little hand to take him to wash.

"You said just now that there are many people who want to be your son."

Xu Chenting still remembered what Fu Boyun said just now.

Fu Boyun looked sideways at Xu Chenting, his eyes narrowed slightly, and he did not speak, quietly waiting for Xu Chenting to finish the following.

"Do you see if I have this potential?"

What potential?

Fu Boyun pondered this question silently, and before he came to a conclusion, Xu Chenting spoke again, stretched out his hand and pulled the corner of Fu Boyun's shirt, his tone was very sincere: "I don't want to inherit hundreds of billions of property, I just want to Experience what it's like to be called Dad."

Fu Boyun gave Xu Chenting a deep look, and said with a stern face, "Don't be rude."

Xu Chenting frowned, somewhat incomprehensible and speechless: ? ? ?

Fu Boyun sat upright, straightened his back, put his hands and fingers on his chin, lowered his voice, and said very seriously:

"I know you like me, but there are still people at home, and now there is a child, I hope you will be outside the room in the future. Be restrained."

Xu Chenting heard Fu Boyun's words, his eyes widened, he was angry and helpless, and finally heaved a sigh, really speechless.

What is Fu Boyun thinking about every day?

I was thinking about it.

but!

There is a saying called 'tolerating the calm for a while, and taking a step back, the more you think, the more angry you become', Xu Chenting felt very reasonable.

"Bang!"

Xu Chenting slapped the table with a dark face.

He didn't seem to expect that Xu Chenting would suddenly get angry, and there was a lot of movement when he patted the table. Fu Boyun's body trembled in fright, and he pretended to look at Xu Chenting calmly.

what?

Fu Boyun was confused.