Chapter 105 Don't ask, just ask to see how you feel

Applying for a household registration for Fu Ruibai went smoothly. Fu Boyun had people prepare all the materials in advance.

Fu Boyun held the household registration book in his hand and said slowly: "Next time."

"Huh?"

Xu Shenting looked at Fu Boyun upon hearing the sound, not sure what he meant by next time.

"Next time, I will show up here under your name."

Fu Boyun opened the household registration book and faced Xu Shenting, tapping it lightly with the back of his finger: "My dear, you are almost reaching the legal age."

"Yes. ."

Xu Shenting smiled and nodded. Not only was Fu Boyun waiting, he was also waiting.

I want to be on the same household register as Fu Boyun, and I want to be more confident in my relationship with him.

There is no sweeter love story than marrying you when you reach legal age.

·

After registering for Fu Ruibai, Xu Shenting and Fu Boyun took Fu Ruibai to buy clothes.

The main thing is that Xu Shenting chooses for the little guy.

Fu Boyun was sitting on the sofa in the store, holding his chin and following Xu Shenting with his eyes.

Whenever Xu Shenting turned around and asked him, "Does this look good on the little guy?" Fu Boyun would give him a positive and encouraging nod.

"Are you really looking at it seriously?"

Xu Shenting believed it at first, but as soon as he turned around later, Fu Boyun nodded, which made him feel a little perfunctory.

"Yes."

Fu Boyun nodded confidently without any guilt: "I have been looking at you carefully and never lost my mind."

Xu Shenting was really angry and touched. Fu Boyun was really good at it. How could he be able to hold it back if it was so provocative?

"Why are you so good at seducing people?"

Xu Shenting looked at Fu Boyun with eyes as bright as stars. His eyes were full of love, and even his voice was soft and sweet.

Xu Shenting pursed his lips, a little disappointed: "I really want to kiss you, but there are too many people here."

Fu Boyun:! !

Who is more attractive?

This gesture of pouting for a kiss is really killing me.

Xiaoguai didn't know how tantalizing he was when he said this just now, and how much he wanted to throw her down and kiss her deeply.

But no!

At home before, just being seen by Uncle Lin and Fu Ruibai made Xiaoguai so embarrassed that he got angry with him.

If he really did something in this shopping mall, this little ancestor would definitely make trouble again.

"I'll let you kiss me when I go home." Fu Boyun said generously.

"Yeah."

Xu Shenting didn't feel any shame this time. He nodded generously and was in a very good mood. He completely forgot who was the person who clamored for Fu Boyun to abstain from sex before.

Don't ask, just ask based on your mood.

On the way back, Fu Ruibai was already sleeping soundly with his head tilted in the child safety seat.

Xu Shenting bought a lot of clothes for him today. He looked cute in everything he wore, so he tried them out and bought them, but the child was exhausted.

However, he needed to buy more. When Fu Boyun picked up the little guy, he didn't bring anything with him.

Considering that the little guy's biological mother has such a bad attitude towards him, she probably doesn't have any better clothes!

What a pitiful little person indeed.

"Master Fu, tell me, how will he call us in the future?"

Xu Shenting looked at the little guy, then looked at Fu Boyun, and began to think about this question: "It's okay for him to call you dad, but what should he call me?"

Fu Bo Yun is also thinking.

But Xu Shenting gave an answer faster, which made Fu Boyun frown.