Chapter 101 I give you my life

The more he thought about it, the angrier he became. Xu Shenting bit his lips and stood up, slapping the table:

"Fu Boyun, what are you thinking about every day? Tell me clearly, who seduced you? Who seduced you?"

Fu Boyun He raised his eyes to look at Xu Shenting, who was looking angry. He put his arms around Xu Shenting's waist and softened his tone: "Just say what you say, don't stand up."

"?"

Let him hold her waist and sit back down.

Xu Shenting still raised his eyelids angrily and looked at Fu Boyun to see what kind of tricks he was playing!

"Me, me, it's all me."

Fu Boyun then responded to Xu Shenting's question: "Don't be angry, it's all my fault."

Seeing the speed and attitude of Fu Boyun's resignation, Xu Shenting His face softened a lot, and he was really speechless.

Fu Boyun secretly looked at Xu Shenting's expression and felt that he was no longer so angry, so he secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, he didn't relax because his relationship with his child was developing smoothly.

During this time, he continued to study and study.

Otherwise, facing a scene like today, Xu Shenting might be even more angry because he was stupid and didn't know how to speak.

This has been the case before, the same mistake cannot be made a second time.

Sure enough, there is no end to learning.

A certain store is sometimes reliable. The recommended book "One Hundred and Eight Tips to Coax Your Wife" is really useful.

There is a situation mentioned in it: If you have a quarrel with your wife, remember not to panic. There is nothing that kneeling on the washboard cannot solve.

No matter what the situation is, no matter who is right or wrong, it must be your fault. How could your wife be at fault?

Of course, if you feel strongly that you are right, it is okay to insist on arguing with your wife.

At worst, I won't have a wife anymore. Is that a problem? no problem.

Right, it's just that I don't have a wife, so it's not a big problem.

Fu Boyun was still dubious before, thinking that there should be no need to be so humble!

I finally realized it in practice, well, this is really a successful experience shared by people who have been there, I learned it, I learned it.

"I don't like you calling me daddy."

Seeing Xu Shenting's silence, Fu Boyun took the opportunity to express his thoughts.

"Huh?"

Xu Shenting was originally joking with Fu Boyun, but Fu Boyun seemed to be quite serious: "Then what do you want me to call you?"

Fu Boyun took Xu Shenting's hand and leaned forward slightly, He leaned close to Xu Shenting's ear and whispered a few words in a magnetic voice.

Fu Boyun gently bit the tip of Xu Shenting's ear. The warm breath made Xu Shenting blush from the tip of his ear and spread to his face. Two clusters of crimson appeared on his face. His face was burning and he couldn't help but blush.

Xu Shenting looked at Fu Boyun, his eyes were full of affection and a bright smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

Fu Boyun's cold voice was a bit sexy as he said: "Call me husband, let alone a fortune of hundreds of billions, I will give you my life."

This man is really good at it!

Xu Shenting reached out and grabbed Fu Boyun's chin, caressing it gently with his fingertips, slightly hooking his red lips, and said with a seductive tone in his gentle voice: "Give me your life?"

"Well, I'll give it to you if you want it. "

Fu Boyun's eyes were deep, without any hesitation or hesitation.

"Master Fu, you're welcome."

Xu Shenting's voice contained a sly smile, and he slowly moved his face towards her.