Chapter 61 I'm the Outsider

night.

"Brother, eat more, these are your favorite foods. You are usually so busy with work, so you should pay more attention to your body."

Fu Ruoxi gave Fu Boyun a bowl of soup and put it in front of him, her tone full of concern:

"You Don't be too tired, if you have a lot of work, just leave it to Junze."

Qin Junze, who was sitting next to dinner, felt that the pork ribs in his mouth were no longer fragrant. Is this what a daughter-in-law can say?

Fu Ruoxi is Qin Junze's daughter-in-law and Fu Boyun's cousin.

Qin Junze is not only Fu Boyun's assistant, but also his cousin's husband. Because of this relationship, to a certain extent, Fu Boyun is very relieved to entrust some things to him.

"Brother, listen to Junze, I have a sister-in-law."

Fu Ruoxi heard about this, but Qin Junze didn't go into details, so she asked Fu Boyun curiously.

"Well, next time I come to my house for dinner, let's meet you." Fu Boyun nodded slightly.

"Brother, you should really take a good look in the mirror now. Do you know how gentle your face is now?"

Fu Ruoxin was more than happy for Fu Boyun. It was obvious that Fu Boyun was real I like her future cousin very much.

"Is there?"

Fu Boyun didn't even feel it, but his expression was a little bit fierce, and the child would complain to him that he was too fierce and his temper was so soft, how could he be willing to be fierce to him?

"Tsk tsk tsk, your love for him is really going to show through your eyes."

Qin Junze couldn't help but tease Fu Boyun with a smile.

"I'm really looking forward to seeing my cousin." Fu Ruoxi was looking forward to it.

The cell phone placed by Fu Boyun's hand kept vibrating.

There is a call.

Fu Ruoxi and Qin Junze looked at Fu Boyun silently when they saw the name on the caller ID above to see his reaction.

Fu Boyun didn't even take a look at it, as if he didn't notice it at all, he ate attentively, eating slowly and elegantly.

The phone vibrated for a minute, and it hung up automatically when no one connected.

After two seconds, the phone vibrated again.

The caller seemed to be very persevering, or he was holding Fu Boyun's stance that he didn't answer the phone today, and it went on and on for half an hour.

The phone screen flickered on and off, finally returning to silence.

"It's really annoying, the aunt really can't figure it out. You are her son, but she always makes trouble for you for the sake of outsiders." Fu Ruoxi held back her anger and slapped Fu Boyun.

Fu Ruoxi heard about the quarrel between Fu Boyun and Yu Kaixuan at the meeting today.

This is not the first time either.

Yu Kaixuan was very terrified of Fu Boyun, but because his sister was Fu Boyun's mother, and because of his sister's support, he caused Fu Boyun a lot of trouble.

He is obviously a second-rate who knows nothing, but he just joined the Fu Group and became the vice president. He doesn't know anything about investment and projects.

Almost all of Yu Kaixuan's projects are loss-making, and it is a compliment to say that he is a boy who sells money.

However, Yu Kaixuan didn't take it seriously every time. When something happened, he went home and cried with his sister Yu Qiushuang. Yu Qiushuang ordered Fu Boyun to deal with it.

Yu Qiushuang is a complete brother-supporting demon. His younger brother is simply unable to support the wall, so he insists on dragging his son to help him over and over again.

Fu Boyun seemed to have heard something ridiculous and sneered: "Their surnamed Yu is a family, and I am the outsider."