Chapter 52 Little lazy cat, really sticky

"I'm drunk because you're here."

Because you're by my side, I can rest assured that I'm drunk.

When people's mental state is extremely relaxed, alcohol is especially easy to get on.

Fu Boyun's heart was pounding, and he pretended to be calm: "Is this a confession to me?"

"Well, I like you so much, Fu Boyun."

Compared with Fu Boyun's arrogance and awkwardness, Xu Chenting really He is very frank, I really like him.

"Oh, I see." Fu Boyun replied without emotion.

"Heh."

Xu Chenting put his hand on Fu Boyun's chest, and a narrow smile appeared at the corner of his mouth: "My heart is beating a little faster, brother."

Fu Boyun was the first to disagree.

"I'm not, I don't, I really didn't jump." As if the

secret was discovered, he was nervous and flustered, denying it incoherently like an enemy.

"I'm sleepy."

Xu Chenting curled his lips, leaned against Fu Boyun's arms, closed his eyes, and said softly.

"Sleep!"

Fu Boyun relaxed, reached out and patted Xu Chenting's back lightly, coaxing him to sleep.

After a while, a shallow breathing sound was heard, and Xu Chenting was already asleep.

The child looked so good when he fell asleep, nestled in his arms like a little milk cat, very endearing.

The morning sun shines on the bed through the gauze curtain.

The quilt moved, a part of the quilt was lifted, and the boy sat up from the bed, the silk pajamas sleeping crookedly, revealing some shoulders.

The boy was sleepy, looked around the room in a daze, and called out subconsciously, "Fu Boyun."

"Little lazy cat, are you awake? Look for me as soon as you wake up, it's really sticky."

Fu Boyun complained arrogantly, and the smile in his words still revealed his happiness at the moment.

"Huh?"

He clearly heard Fu Boyun's voice, but he didn't see the figure. Xu Chenting looked left and right for a long time and couldn't find it.

"Look at the phone, fool."

Fu Boyun reminded 'kindly' as if he had guessed what Xu Chenting would react to.

Xu Chenting turned around and searched with his eyes.

Sure enough, there was his mobile phone beside his pillow, it showed that he was talking, and the speakerphone was turned on.

The point is, the time shown above is five hours and thirty-five minutes! ! !

It's half past one in the afternoon, so if you push back five hours and thirty-five minutes, you can see that the time to start the call is between 7:55 and 8:00.

It was almost the time when Fu Boyun went to work.

"You, you were on the phone before you went out? Don't worry about the line being busy. Are there important calls that you can't get in?"

Xu Chenting held the phone and asked questions.

"It's not that I'm afraid that someone will wake up and can't find me and cry."

Fu Boyun is righteous, he is really worried about him, nothing is more important than you.

"How can I know? Don't talk nonsense. You feel like you have been harmed by your reputation."

When Xu Chenting was talking to Fu Boyun, he was lazy and long, and unconsciously acted like a spoiled child with him.

"Get up and go eat quickly." Fu Boyun urged.

"Oh."

Xu Chenting replied obediently, got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash.

Before the phone was hung up, Xu Chenting put the phone on the sink.

"By the way, your classmate called you in the morning, and I answered." Fu Boyun suddenly remembered something.

"Morning?"

Xu Chenting paused while brushing his teeth: "Who called so early?"

"Lu Yucheng."

"Oh, what did you tell him?"

"Dududu..." The

phone was hung up.

Xu Shenting: ? ?