Chapter 17 Xu Shenting is crazy

"Crack."

When he was slapped in the face by the photo, Ji Sheng was stunned, his ears buzzed, and his pupils suddenly shrank.

At this moment, it seemed that the world was quiet, and he couldn't hear what others said. Ji Sheng's eyes were fixed on the photos, unbelievable and unable to help panic.

Ji Sheng couldn't believe it even after being beaten to death.

He thought that Xu Chenting was just fooling him, but he didn't expect that Xu Chenting actually took out a bunch of photos from his pocket and threw them on his face.

One after another fell to the ground. The photos were of him and Chengfeng having dinner at the Starry Sky Restaurant last night. The two of them clinked glasses and had an intimate conversation. Finally, they got into the car and left together.

Ji Sheng's breathing was very fast, his eyes were scarlet, and he looked at Xu Chenting as if he had seen a ghost.

Why does Xu Chenting have these photos in his hands?

What the hell did he do last night?

Seeing Ji Sheng's slightly startled expression, Xu Chenting snorted coldly. Are you afraid? Your nightmare is back.

"We've already broken up, so don't show up in front of me in the future, otherwise I'm afraid I can't help but want to beat people."

Xu Chenting left these words indifferently and walked past Ji Sheng.

"Wait a minute, listen to my explanation, I..."

Ji Sheng subconsciously reached out and pressed Xu Chenting's shoulder to prevent him from leaving, but he was interrupted before he finished speaking.

I saw Xu Chenting grabbed the backhand and pressed it on his shoulder, lunged backwards and kicked Ji Sheng's legs away.

When his body was in the air, Ji Sheng's mind went blank.

Being slammed to the ground from behind, Ji Sheng's expression of pain turned grim, and his eyes were filled with unbelievable blankness.

Xu Chenting squatted down and admired Ji Sheng's miserable state at the moment. He was the one who hit him and Fu Boyun with his car, and hurt Fu Boyun's legs...

Thinking of that scene, the anger in his heart couldn't be suppressed. The veins on Xu Chenting's clenched fist burst out, and he punched Ji Sheng in the face.

Originally thought it was just a young couple quarreling and breaking up, but who would have expected that they would even do it.

The onlookers were stunned for a moment, and quickly realized that they should go to pull the frame. As soon as they rushed up, Xu Chenting had already stopped, and it was somewhat embarrassing for them to stand beside him. Suddenly, they seemed to have no idea what to do.

"Xu Chenting, are you crazy?" Ji Sheng, who was supported from the ground to sit up, wiped his nose with his hand, blood on his hand, and cursed in anger.

"I'm crazy, who's driving me crazy, don't you know?"

Xu Chenting stood up, looked at Ji Sheng who was in a state of embarrassment, and smiled.

The delicate face and bright smile gave people a feeling of chills behind him, and Ji Sheng's body shrank back unconsciously.

How can someone who can escape from the penalty area unscathed and get out of his body be a simple person.

"You dare to think about it again, try it, I have even more crazy methods."

Xu Chenting lowered his eyes, held his right arm in his left hand, and moved his right wrist, and said casually.

The reddish knuckles of the knuckles always reminded what just happened.

Xu Chenting raised his eyes, his eyes were deep and cold, and his obsidian-like eyes were wrapped in danger as strong as a cold night.

He laughed, he laughed again.

"If you mess with me again, even if I die, I will drag you to hell with you."

Xu Chenting said this sentence with a smile, and this sentence is like a nightmare firmly imprinted in Ji Sheng's mind. In the end, only:

Xu Chenting is crazy!

Ji Sheng was supported and just stood up.

Xu Chenting removed the smile from the corner of his mouth and whispered, "Go away!"

Ji Sheng's body tensed up instantly, without saying a word, he kicked the bunch of flowers he brought, and limped away.

Xu Chenting glanced at the classmates who were standing in the corridor watching the excitement, and in an instant, they scattered, and quickly got back to his dormitory.

"Heh."

Xu Chenting chuckled lightly, feeling very comfortable.

In fact, it's good to be a lunatic.

Apart from Fu Boyun, he has nothing to lose.

However, if anyone dared to touch Fu Boyun, he would really show them crazy.