Chapter 77 Do you want to enter the same account book as me?

"Is it not obvious what I mean?"

Xu Chenting raised his chin and motioned him to look at the household registration book he was holding.

"Want to use the same household registration book as me? Do you like me so much? Well, there is nothing I can do against you."

Fu Boyun looked down at the household registration book in his hand, obviously very happy, But not at all candid.

Fortunately, Xu Chenting specializes in all kinds of arrogance and dishonesty: "Is it so reluctant? Since you don't like this gift, then treat it as if I didn't give it .

"

Bo Yun kept the household registration book on his chest, for fear that Xu Chenting would come and snatch it back, so he said anxiously, "I didn't say I didn't like it, this is the best gift I've ever received."

"Just like it." Brilliant.

There is nothing better than going both ways.

In the last life, Fu Boyun tried so hard to get close to him, but he pushed him away.

In this life, he wants to take the initiative, walk towards Fu Boyun first, like him, and want to be nice to him.

He deserves the best in the world.

"Aren't you uncomfortable?" Xu Chenting confirmed this with Fu Boyun.

"No matter how uncomfortable it is, it'll be all right to see you." Fu Boyun read the household registration book several times, as if he couldn't get tired of it no matter how he looked at it.

Xu Chenting nodded, rubbed his stomach and said, "Then I'm going downstairs to eat. I'm really hungry."

"Go, eat more."

Fu Boyun curled his lips, put it close to Xu Chenting's ear, and said in a low, magnetic voice. He wrote: "I can only feed me at night."

Xu Chenting: ? ? ?

What a tiger's word.

Xu Chenting's ears turned red, and he quickly went to the study room. He went downstairs to eat dinner. The words of Fu Boyun were all in his mind, which instantly made him unable to look directly at the dinner in front of him.

When Xu Chenting went upstairs, Fu Boyun was still in the study.

Xu Chenting took his clothes into the bathroom, trying to calm himself down.

After taking a shower, I was calm, but after I got out of the bathroom, my heart was restless again.

When Xu Chenting came out of the shower, Fu Boyun was already lying on the bed in his pajamas, and he reached out and patted the vacant seat next to him: "Come here."

Xu Chenting couldn't help covering his face, why was Fu Boyun so angry?

Relying on his handsome looks, can his figure be even sultry? Who can control this!

Xu Chenting was stunned for a while, then was picked up by Fu Boyun's waist and fell on the bed.

Fu Boyun lowered his head and kissed Xu Chenting, because the steam of the hot water reddened the end of his eyes, which made Xu Chenting's peach eyes even more attractive.

Xu Chenting put both hands on Fu Boyun's neck and whispered in his ear: "Feed me .

"

, unconditionally obeyed the orders of his little prince.

I don't know if it was Xu Chenting's words or because of the gift Fu Boyun received before.

So Fu Boyun was so excited that he pestered Xu Chenting and didn't let him sleep all night, which really made him tired.

Dazedly felt that Fu Boyun kissed his forehead before walking out of the room, closing the door softly.

When Xu Chenting woke up and sat up from the bed, covered his mouth and yawned, he picked up his phone and glanced at the time, it was two o'clock in the afternoon.

There are several missed calls on the phone, as well as 99+ WeChat group chat messages.

The three of them called Lu Yucheng, and the group chat messages were also sent by them. He glanced at the unread messages, and then he remembered what he had forgotten yesterday.

Uh......