Chapter 83 Are you doubting my IQ?

"Damn it!"

Xu Chenting was concentrating on reading and reviewing, when Lu Yucheng was so shocked that he was so shocked that even the book fell to the ground.

Xu Chenting closed his eyes, took a deep breath, calmed down his emotions, and leaned over to pick up the book

"Shen Shen, look at this!"

Such a sentence suddenly came out loudly from behind, Lu Yucheng's tone was very excited, and he put his own The phone was handed to Xu Chenting: "Let's see what you want to say?"

"What?"

Xu Chenting took it over and looked at him, but he didn't have any thoughts, and was very plain: "Oh."

"Oh? You're the only one?" Lu Yucheng said this to Xu Chenting The bland attitude expressed that it was unacceptable: "Did you read it seriously?"

"Look."

"Then do you understand?" Lu Yucheng suspected that Xu Chenting didn't understand at all.

"Are you doubting my IQ?"

Xu Chenting was amused by Lu Yucheng's tone, he knew who he was talking about?

"That's not true." Xu Chenting is a scholar, so his IQ is definitely not a problem.

It's just...

"Hot news, Xu Chengfeng, the son of the Xu consortium, and Ji Sheng, the eldest young master of Monsoon Entertainment, will get engaged at the end of the month. The two giants will join forces, and it may be even better."

Lu Yucheng refused to give up. Xu Chenting read it again to wake him up.

After reading it, Lu Yucheng still carefully observed Xu Chenting's expression, but unfortunately Xu Chenting's expression did not change.

"So what?" Xu Chenting tilted his head and looked at him in confusion.

"You're not surprised at all? You don't feel any physical discomfort at all? It doesn't matter, if you really have something in your heart, there's nothing to tell me."

Lu Yucheng is very concerned about Xu Chenting's mental health, and he is afraid that Xu Chenting is now It was pretended to be nothing.

Then turn back and get sick, what should I do?

"I have a new boyfriend, and I like him very much, not to mention Ji Sheng's engagement, he just eats shit, and it has nothing to do with me." Xu Chenting closed the book, propped his chin up and looked at Lu Yucheng and answered calmly.

It felt as if Lu Yucheng wanted to have a good heart-to-heart with him.

But what's there to talk about?

No matter how you look at it, he doesn't look like the sad person!

Lu Yucheng scratched his head and looked at Xu Chenting, why does this sound strange, but it seems to make sense.

"I don't have anything to say?"

After all, Xu Chenting was really serious about Ji Sheng before.

Xu Chenting thought for a while and said, "If you want to ask that, then there is."

"What?" Lu Yucheng came over and asked. "The content of this report is seriously inaccurate. A family who owns

a company can be considered a wealthy family? Is the threshold for a wealthy family so low now?"

Those at the top of the wealthy family, together with this kind of stuff, are called the wealthy family, and they feel that the wealthy family is too rich."

Lu Yucheng felt that Xu Chenting could always find the blind spot in this matter.

And what he said made sense.

but.

"Shen Chen, I didn't seem to say that my family is a top-tier wealthy family, you already know that?" Lu Yucheng squinted slightly at Xu Chenting.

Xu Chenting's expression did not change, and he replied in a kind-hearted manner: "Ji Sheng and Xu Chengfeng can be called giants. Your family has been rich for several generations, so it is naturally the top."

"Oh~"

Lu Yucheng believed it, he Not only did I believe it, but I also explained it myself:

"You compare them with them as a reference. That's for sure, ten of them combined can't compare to my family."

Silly.

"Yucheng, think more, I'm afraid you will be deceived in the future." Xu Chenting said with a meaningful smile.

"Ah? What do you mean?"

Lu Yucheng reacted after realizing it: "Did you lie to me just now? I think what you said makes sense."

"You are really a typical betrayal . The kind that still pays the money." Xu Chenting raised his hand and patted Lu Yucheng's head, shaking his head gently.

"No, I'm still pretty smart. If I'm not smart, can I get into Yanda?"

Lu Yucheng didn't think he was very stupid, did he!

"To be honest, don't mess around when you encounter problems in the future, trust me, and discuss with me, or ask your brother."

Xu Chenting said a little worriedly: "I'm serious."

Xu Chenting did not Just kidding, he's serious.

In his last life, when he was by Fu Boyun's side, he often heard Lu Jinming complain to Fu Boyun: My brother was deceived, and my brother was deceived again...

At that time, he only thought that Lu Jinming's younger brother was really stupid.

Only now did I know that Lu Jinming's younger brother was Lu Yucheng.

Instantly understood.